User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Lurker"

Status
    I want to know if Kevin Flood is sad that all the "Kalani bashing" resulted in his characters death. Poor guy!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I don't think Kalani's popularity or lack there of had anything to do with his demise. Its my understanding that kc has the entire plot layed out so killing off Kalani would have been planned. So if you look at it from that perspective, it makes the crafting of his character brilliant: everyone hates him at first, warm up to him and even admire what he accomplished, and then shows his true colors in the end as a good guy solidly in the corner of the tower.

At least if you take it on face value. There's always rat theories to jump into.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Hmm well i don't really have a question, I just wanted you to know that i hate Kalani, and always have! He sucks! Great voice actor, but the character... well thats an entirely different story. Hate Hate Hate Hate!

"Lurker"

Status
    You guys make out Kalani as the anitchrist. I bet he was written as a fine fellow in the script until everyone bullied him out of the story. What's next, a boy being dumped into a toilet full of feces? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_933060.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12