User Tag List

Super Moderator of the 12th Floor

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NorthGreen21 Steam ID: NorthGreen21

WAD Chapter 7 - Bury The Past - Part 2 of 2 - Nov 22nd 2022

Part 2 of Chapter 7 is set to release tomorrow. I'm publishing this early so that discussion can start right as the new episode kicks off. For now, feel free to discuss your theories on this episode until it comes out!
    Bringin' back the good ol' days.

Super Moderator of the 12th Floor

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NorthGreen21 Steam ID: NorthGreen21
    What a great little episode closer! Questions and answers evenly balanced this time and some new material to build theories off of!

First off, I'm guessing Alex and Dot will make it back to Westport and lead the charge to Primm. Mirra and Riley most likely will try to as well and they might meet up either along the route or at Westport. They will probably be notified about the whole Hope and Judd ordeal and that might throw a couple lopsided wrenches into the works. I have a feeling Primm will be burned down though and that'll be the season finale.

I don't think The Boar is fixing to kill Burt either. I think she's taken a liking to him and might try and recruit him into her Animal Kingdom. We'll probably see Alvin, Will, and Nakoma escape closer to the season finale -- my guess is that they will join Westport and provide valuable information for all various sides (with distrust in the start which may lessen with time). Lisa and Vincent will probably kick the bucket but I see Nick and Vera surviving.
    Bringin' back the good ol' days.