User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    One issue: Saul didn't say "her" he said "someone", I think the odds of him trying to trade the helicopter are...pretty minimal.
    Yeah, I did just relisten too it and he said someone.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

okey dokey now. Chapter 25 is over.....let's hear it. I want your tired, your poor, your outlandish 7oddisdead worthy insane thoughts about chapter 26!!

Was that zombie sent as a test?

Were the people in uniform alive?

Will Saul and Victor find a clue at the wreckage of the Tower?

Lets have 'em! Chapter 26 predictions......and.........GO!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

okey dokey now. Chapter 25 is over.....let's hear it. I want your tired, your poor, your outlandish 7oddisdead worthy insane thoughts about chapter 26!!

Or I can talk to myself......Come on people! Let's have some predictions!!!!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    the zombie at the end spawned in the wrong spot (dang random spawn points) and was originally supposed to terrorize a group of survivors in canadia. the people at the base are alive, but when the survivors approach they'll be all like, "who are you? go away." and then they will. and when saul and victor get back to the tower they'll see a man diggin throught the rubble IT'S INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then he'll hit a button and GIANT ROBOT. the end.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Alright, alright...
    • The zombie was not sent as a test, and the base is overrun. However, they are your garden-variety bullet-catching zombies and the gang will clear the area fairly quickly from a raised position.
    • The people in uniform are brain-munchers, and soon to become prey to Hellfire missles just as soon as Pegs and the gang can get one of those Apache birds unstrapped.
    • Saul and Victor are going to come to the tower just when the Mallers are there (the stuff we heard just at the end of Season 2. Saul will want to open fire, but Victor will talk some sense into him, mention their lack of ammo, let's come up with a better plan, etc. Saul and Vic will follow the Mallers back to their new lair, then infiltrate the joint, thus freeing Angel, Burt, and Lizzy.
    • We will find out that Angel survived by rapelling down the loose end of zip-line rope just before the tower went down and Burt's fall was broken by a loose pack of zombies, all of whom he crushed upon impact. He would've got up to kick some ass, but the building fell on him, thus further pissing him off because the tons of loose rubble caused a scratch on Shirley. He raids the Maller's armory once free and proceeds to bring a plague of bullets down on all Maller Infidel Scum...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    the zombie at the end spawned in the wrong spot (dang random spawn points) and was originally supposed to terrorize a group of survivors in canadia. the people at the base are alive, but when the survivors approach they'll be all like, "who are you? go away." and then they will. and when saul and victor get back to the tower they'll see a man diggin throught the rubble IT'S INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then he'll hit a button and GIANT ROBOT. the end.
    ......can I buy some of whatever it is you're on?

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ......can I buy some of whatever it is you're on?
    no

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The shot was taken by a tower member & The Ft. Irwin is overrun with Zombies only.

These two tie in. I think you're right There will be living people at the base, and they are the ones that took the shot.
    I don't think the pegscopter would have landed if there were masses of the undead crawling around (like the ones they passed in Barstow) so there may be a few stragglers, a few that managed to make it to the base. But then, if the base is so big, and difficult to secure the whole thing, I imagine there is a base of operations somewhere in the middle and they have spotters/guards that work on 24hr rotation - they did at the Tower, makes sense to have it here.

So.....
    "Bang"
    Zomble drops to the floor.

Quiet pause (with windy sound effects)

Military dude with gun -"Hey you guys, come on over, the kettles on!"
    Michael - " Wow, we were starting to think this place was deserted. Pegs, You can shut the chopper down!"
    Military dude with gun - "Wait, you let Pegs fly that thing!?"

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    SO, I am thinking Saul and Mom have an inherited immunity.... Not sure if this has been discussed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678