User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    I think Chapter 21 will end with the death of a "main" character. Or at the very least leave us thinking they could be dead. Saul is going to be tearing LA apart to find Lizzy. Michael, Angel, Burt and Riley will be doing everything possible to calm him down in the process. But who's back home guarding the tower now? Its the perfect timing for the tatooed one to make a return. Burt told Angel to empty his armory, do they have any defenses left?

It seems to me the Mallers are onto bigger plans then revenge on the Tower. Very interested to see what that is exactly. After the war they are now left with a smaller crew, more mobile and possibly new leadership. I had a thought that they may have moved over to a zoo. I assume LA has a zoo right? And the cages are filled with prisoners and zombies they've picked up while moving to a new location.

By the end of the next chapter I think it will be clear that the current Tower is done for and its time to make a hard fast decision to move locations.
    i dunno man, victor is at the tower, and he's a beast and kelly's there, and pegs can shoot, and besides the only reason ink really made it in the first time was cause they let him in, unless he shows up with the horde, which is totally possible, i dont think the tower has to worry too much
    Angel's #1 Fan

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

ok kiddies: send your predictions for chapter 22! If you get a prediction in today, and I like it....it just might get featured on an upcoming episode of We're Not Dead. Just sayin'
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Pippen will have valuable knowledge concerning the outbreak. He'll have ties to the Bio Lab via there international branch. He's in the states on a working Holiday.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    A few of my thoughts... Trash 'em if they stink.
    1) Pippen will engage in some strange behavior that will make him seem more suspicious to the Towerfolk.
    2) Saul will miss a dose of medicine, causing him to become more sick or incapacitated.
    3) Lizzy, Tardust, and Bricks will all be alive, but in a shit-load of zombie trouble.
    4) Amongst the attack, Tardust will NOT be killed, but Bricks will make the right decision to save Lizzy and make a break for it, away from him.
    5) Michael will send out a party to the arena to investigate the explosion.
    6) We will not find out where Durai and the other Maller group has gone down south yet.

"Scavenger"

Status
    ch.22 thoughts:

- we'll discover the extent of the damage to the arena
    - Lizzy, Tar, Bricks survive the explosion and leave with scratch to continue with her plan for Lizzy
    - Darai and the Gatekeeper are working together
    - Saul and Burt continue the helicopter hunt but run into trouble
    - we'll discover the outbreak started at LAX

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

These are good. Who else has got some predictions they want to throw into the pot? Getting close to the time when I'm wrapping up the entry! Get your predictions in quick!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Here I got one more!
    Michael's search team finds the severed Little One arm near the arena, and they collect it and bring it back to Tanya for examination.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Here I got one more!
    Michael's search team finds the severed Little One arm near the arena, and they collect it and bring it back to Tanya for examination.
    Hmm....I believe you will see come Monday that I have low hopes for the search party sent to the Arena to investigate. However, that is a nice logic flow! And if they do decide to go there, I think it might be cool if they find said arm but that would also require the team to stop and get out of their vehicles at the exact same spot that the Mallers did to regroup.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Hmm....I believe you will see come Monday that I have low hopes for the search party sent to the Arena to investigate. However, that is a nice logic flow! And if they do decide to go there, I think it might be cool if they find said arm but that would also require the team to stop and get out of their vehicles at the exact same spot that the Mallers did to regroup.
    I just seems strange that it was left in the middle of the road. It would be a clue, or at least lead them towards the mallers trail... I guess. IDK... Can't wait for your next predictions, though!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

You'll get a preview of them tomorrow on WND. I gave them three predictions early

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast