User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The official Chapter 19 wrap up is posted! Click here to check it out, and be sure to check back next Monday for Chapter 20 predictions.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So I just gots me some insider information from the man himself (that's Kc in case you aren't pickin' up what I'm puttin' down)......but I'm not gonna tell y'all until the next Voodoo Lounge prediction extravaganza this upcoming Monday....You'll just have to check out the blog to find out what it is!
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I'm currently writing the newest edition of the Voodoo Lounge, so if you have a chapter 20 prediction, make it here on this thread, in the group page here, or as always you can email them to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com. Keep them coming!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Last call for your predictions of Chapter 20! The Voodoo Lounge Chapter 20 blog goes live tomorrow morning! Leave a message here, on the Voodoo Lounge group discussion thread, or email at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

The Chapter 20 Voodoo Lounge is now live! Check it out!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Whew!! What a chapter! But now, we must push these thoughts of where's Lizzy and why did she gasp. We must keep our inner spirit focused....focused on the happenings of Chapter 21 before they happen!

We have some extra time to predict this time, so start your prognostication engines!! Predictions for chapter 21 can be posted in this thread, in the Voodoo Lounge Group discussion here, or as always you can email your predictions to me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com.

"Lurker"

Status
    I think the obvious speculation is that Lizzy may have morning sickness, IF that is the case, then it appears as if Scratch may be aware of this and that is why she is adamant about Lizzy being hurt. Maybe she has a good side, the more I think about it the more I think Scratch will turn good.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cutting-T View Post
    I think the obvious speculation is that Lizzy may have morning sickness, IF that is the case, then it appears as if Scratch may be aware of this and that is why she is adamant about Lizzy being hurt. Maybe she has a good side, the more I think about it the more I think Scratch will turn good.
    Hmm...possibly. Do you think that's going to happen in Chapter 21?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I think Chapter 21 will end with the death of a "main" character. Or at the very least leave us thinking they could be dead. Saul is going to be tearing LA apart to find Lizzy. Michael, Angel, Burt and Riley will be doing everything possible to calm him down in the process. But who's back home guarding the tower now? Its the perfect timing for the tatooed one to make a return. Burt told Angel to empty his armory, do they have any defenses left?

It seems to me the Mallers are onto bigger plans then revenge on the Tower. Very interested to see what that is exactly. After the war they are now left with a smaller crew, more mobile and possibly new leadership. I had a thought that they may have moved over to a zoo. I assume LA has a zoo right? And the cages are filled with prisoners and zombies they've picked up while moving to a new location.

By the end of the next chapter I think it will be clear that the current Tower is done for and its time to make a hard fast decision to move locations.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    I think Chapter 21 will end with the death of a "main" character. Or at the very least leave us thinking they could be dead. Saul is going to be tearing LA apart to find Lizzy. Michael, Angel, Burt and Riley will be doing everything possible to calm him down in the process.
    I agree. But I don't think it is going to be anyone at the tower. I think it will be either Saul or Lizzy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast