User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

The Voodoo Lounge (Chapter Predictions)

Check out the preview of my blog, The Voodoo Lounge. It will be a blog predicting what's going to happen in the upcoming chapter of We're Alive. I'm open to your input as well, so check it out, shoot me an message at the email listed in the blog entry, and lets get ready for Chapter 19!

http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/entry...Lounge-Preview

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Look at you with a fancy blog!
    What an awesome idea <3

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mascaria View Post
    Look at you with a fancy blog!
    What an awesome idea <3
    Thanks! I was just struck by a moment of inspiration. Hope it goes well and I don't embarrass myself every month.

Don't forget to send your predictions to me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Come one come all! Last chance to get your predictions for Chapter 19 into The Voodoo Lounge blog for tomorrow. Send your predictions to zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com to have your ideas heard. If you don't feel like emailing, drop them into this thread and we can go from there!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

The Inaugural Voodoo Lounge blog predicting Chapter 19 is now live! Check it out here

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Chapter 19 is officially in the books, which means one week from today the second edition of the Voodoo Lounge will be coming! Think you know what will come to pass in Chapter 20? Feel completely confident your theory is about to pan out and make you a Zombie Podcast God??? Share your thoughts! Leave a comment here, or on the Voodoo Lounge Group Page, or you can email me at zombiepodnikvoodoo@gmail.com!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Predictions for 20 and beyond

So Troops,

Here we are again, another mind frag by KC and Co.
    Anyway, what's next on the horizon for our intrepid tower residents?
    Your predictions? I'd like to use this post as a rally point for future predictions. Maybe it'll cut down on divergent threads as the chapters end. Maybe.

Ok, on with the show!

Lizzie got the boot! Angel punk ass let Burt toss her.
    - Saul will hit the road as soon as his fever breaks, iffy shoulder be damned. Who'll go with him? Riley for sure, but who else?
    -OOORR do they keep him tied down so he can't go out after her.
    - I think Burt gets a bloody nose from Saul.
    - I think she just goes over to the next building ( the sweat test building) and holds up.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 8th, 2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Merged from Theories. Voodoo Lounge does what this thread did. Might as well go in here.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Was Angel there when Burt tossed Lizzie? I assumed this was done when he was with Kalani and heard it when he got back just like Michael.
    Burts' days are probably over as leader and I think he will be relieved because I doubt he had any real idea as to how hard it was going to be with no support.
    Saul will go nuts on Burt and grab his guns and search for Lizzie

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Lizzie got the boot! Angel punk ass let Burt toss her.
    - Saul will hit the road as soon as his fever breaks, iffy shoulder be damned. Who'll go with him? Riley for sure, but who else?
    -OOORR do they keep him tied down so he can't go out after her.
    - I think Burt gets a bloody nose from Saul.
    - I think she just goes over to the next building ( the sweat test building) and holds up.
    well first of all, like Beaumont said, we don't know Angel was even there when she got kicked,

i think you should also consider that even though she was kicked, he didn't seem very sad, or very nervous when he told michael, odds are he sent her off with some supplies, and a weapon.

Also think about it this way, Lizzy is one of the original members of the tower, the tower has a number of "leader" personnel, that the unnamed masses of the tower look to, these people being the original tower founders, michael, angel, saul, lizzy, riley, etc. So even though Burt is in charge, Lizzy still has very high connections with all these other people, they would not just let Burt kick her out for a petty reason. Even though Burt is the leader, the tower is not the colony, and there is a sense of democracy, there is a unofficial system of checks and balances in place to make sure the leader doesnt just go nuts with power. If burt tried to kick out lizzy for a stupid reason, i am CONFIDENT that the other tower residents (including Angel) would defend her and not allow it. Whatever Lizzy did, it was deemed a heavy risk to the tower, and not just oh i accidentally did something (like knock a flower pot off a balcony, or let in a guy who seemed human but turned out to be the king of the zombies) whatever she did it must have been bad.

soooo in conclusion... not angel's fault ok then i'm done now

and i think it will be a while before saul is ready to go on a mission, even if tanya patches him up, he's been lying there half dead for like weeks, his muscles are prly gone by now, and the fever's prly ravaged his body, so even if he's fixed i dont think we'll be in for some saul goes to save lizzy action just yet. If anythign it looks like the ones best suited to go after her are Angel, michael, and victor (man i love victor, he's hardcore!, and he can hang with the big boys!)
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ra1th,

My apologies for jumping on your boy Angel.. NOT! ROFL.
    Your dissertation on him was very nich though. Now, on to Saul. Tonya will give him some pretty powerful stuff through an IV. His fever will break for good within 8 hours. He's been in and out and I'm also assuming he's built up a pretty good immune system. The new and proper drugs will allow him to get over the hump. By the next morning that fool will be ready to hit Burt and the road.
    He also won't care what the reason for her being expelled is/was.

I'm not ready to put a cape on Victor yet. He's a survivalist to me and has his own code of conduct. Will he risk his neck to go out again? I'm still trying to figure out how he'll fit in.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast