User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Expelled From The Tower"

Status

Halo 5 confirmed

Channel 4 News' Benjamin Cohen recently got a rare, inside look at Microsoft's Redmond, Washington offices. Part of that access including getting a demo of a voice- and motion-controlled living space. Lucky him!

And that's where Halo 5, of all things, popped up in the unlikeliest of places. Snuggled up beside something about Project Gotham Racing and "Grandma's Room," you'll spot an "Inside Halo 5" selection along with a logo.

Oh man, it's our first look at Halo 5, everyone! Okay, to be fair, the technology in this video piece along with the rest of the reporting is far more interesting than the existence of Halo 5. It hasn't been announced officially, but we already knew something was coming, right? Still, for rabid Halo fans, even this tiniest morsel should get their hearts racing.

Press Release: http://apps.facebook.com/upitone/?co...&news_id=68118
    Original Source: http://www.destructoid.com/oh-look-a...--193644.phtml
    Looks like Microsoft wants to put Halo on an annual release schedule.

"Smart One"

Status
    There is the very real possibility it was an in joke at Microsoft that Halo will be at it's fifth installment by the time this technology is rolled out. What happened to Halo 4? I wouldn't read too much into it. There isn't a PGR in the pipeline at the moment either, though admittedly Microsoft have been circling Bizarre Creations since Acti ditched them.

343i's Frank O'Connor said there would be no NEW halo games this year. I wouldn't rule out a Halo 1 HD remake for it's anniversary though. I've heard Saber Interactive have been attached to that project.
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I've heard strong rumors about Halo CE having an HD remake. It's easy money, and it will sell butt loads.

But the halo 5, like you said sounds like a joke. or code name for something else.

I need more halo!!!

I'm ready to see what 343i's has to offer!
    Last edited by StepLaugh; Feb 10th, 2011 at 05:49 AM.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyGlenn View Post
    There is the very real possibility it was an in joke at Microsoft that Halo will be at it's fifth installment by the time this technology is rolled out. What happened to Halo 4? I wouldn't read too much into it. There isn't a PGR in the pipeline at the moment either, though admittedly Microsoft have been circling Bizarre Creations since Acti ditched them.

343i's Frank O'Connor said there would be no NEW halo games this year. I wouldn't rule out a Halo 1 HD remake for it's anniversary though. I've heard Saber Interactive have been attached to that project.
    Reach = Halo 4

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Reach = Halo 4
    Hmm, I'm doubtful but maybe. Chin up though, I do have some fresh Halo news for ya! :-)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    sweeeeet.... and nice

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I've heard strong rumors about Halo CE having an HD remake. It's easy money, and it will sell butt loads.
    I tweeted about this last week and put it on Facebook. Yeah it's confirmed for a holday release this year. There is a new engine to reach, online co-op. Nothing confirmed about multiplayer as of yet. Personally I don't see the point in remaking the game without multipayer seeing as it wasn't in the original.

Easy to say Microsoft will once again open my wallet and rape me for a few days. Prolly another Legendary edition to get :P

Halo: Combat Evolved Remake

"Smart One"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I View Post
    Yeah it's confirmed for a holday release this year. There is a new engine to reach, online co-op. Nothing confirmed about multiplayer as of yet.
    I haven't heard any official confirmation from 343 yet, but a lot of signs point to being in the works I agree. The same rumours point to online co-op multiplayer as being an added feature.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Also the new maps look beautiful, but I really dont feel like paying 800 MS points for 2 maps, and a firefight map. :/

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Also the new maps look beautiful, but I really dont feel like paying 800 MS points for 2 maps, and a firefight map. :/
    Yeah I'm not falling into that trap again. I bought all the maps for Halo 3 separately. Then they released them all with ODST. I'm gonna wait till they release the Reach ones with the Halo CE remake or something like that :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast