User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

[Clicker Heroes] New heroes or upgrades??

I’ve just started playing clicker heroes. Currently I have three heroes; Cid (level 24), Treebeast (level 12) and Ivan (level 7). I’m not following any strategy as such rn, just clicking the monsters and buying the heroes randomly.

What I wanted to ask was, do you guys prefer buying new heroes or upgrading the existing ones? Also, upto what level should you upgrade a hero to before going for a new one?

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey man, I think I can answer this as I’ve been playing it for more than a year. Your heroes are pretty basic ones atm, looks like you just started a few weeks ago or maybe even a few days. I would suggest you to not focus on strategies in the start. Believe it or not, but most people don’t have any strategy in the beginning and just buy and play whatever and however they want. Just have fun, dude.

"Lurker"

Status
    Never knew most people do the same, it's a big relief, Thanks for letting this out to me. I thought I’m the only stupid one doint it. Btw, let’s leave the strategy for now, but what should I focus on? Buying or upgrading heroes?

"Lurker"

Status
    There’s no fixed answer for it tbh. Mostly depends upon what level you’re at and how much does the upgrading and buying cost. However, I in general prefer buying new heroes rather than upgrading the old ones too much. Because you see, after a point upgrading most heroes won’t be worth the price you pay, and buying new ones will rather provide you better CPS, damage and everything else.

"Lurker"

Status
    I see. I’ve just started playing it, but I even noticed that it's way more worth to buy heroes than upgrading it (most times, not always though). You seem to be an experienced player, can you please suggest me a few tips to progress after, in the start? It's taking me too much time to progress through the zones.

"Lurker"

Status
    It’ll take longer in the start as you don’t have many heroes and other upgrades. If you’d like to play the game, I wouldn’t suggest it to you, but if you’re up for playing the game by hook or crook, you can do what I did in the start, which is, use a third party auto clicker. It’ll fasten up everything honestly and you’ll pass the zones very quickly.

"Lurker"

Status
    Dude, I’d use anything and everything that’ll help me succeed faster in the game. The auto clicker sounds really good, but I don’t have any experience using them. Can you suggest a good one? I looked up but most of them have bad reviews and some even have viruses.

"Lurker"

Status
    Sure, download this. I’ve used it personally so I can vouch for it. Have fun but also keep the spirit of the game alive and don’t overdo it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Thanks a lot bro, one last request. Can we connect on discord (if you’re there on it)? Don’t worry, I won’t bother you very often, I will just ping you a few times whenever I need help with the game.

"Lurker"

Status
    haha, chill. No worries. Ping me whenever you want, you seem like a good dude. I’m #6756 on discord, add me. See you there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast