User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cPT.cAPSLOCK View Post
    I'm going with the flow here: I also can't stand Kalani. However, I do want to add that I dislike only his character in the story: his voice acting is great and fits the part excellently. Therefore I don't mind if he stays on the show longer.
    I have to agree, his voice acting is top notch, but the character is just a D-bag.

But of course, if so many people are disliking him, then credit really needs to be given to the actor and the director for doing a good job at making us dislike them so much.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I can't say that I've read all of the previous posts, however Kalani is the least favorite. In the beginning, he seemed really appreciative that he was saved. However he seems to be a bit of a brown-noser to Burt. He definitely isn't helping the morale.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Yeah. I dont like it. He seems to be playing some angle that we dont know about. I dont trust him.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Its annoying that lizzy keeps being a bitch to angel about not stopping and saving saul. there were like 3 or 4 other people with them down there, so why doesnt she get mad at burt, or peggs or michael for not stopping and saving saul. none of them did anything either but she yells at angel... ughh
    Angel's #1 Fan

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Its annoying that lizzy keeps being a bitch to angel about not stopping and saving saul. there were like 3 or 4 other people with them down there, so why doesnt she get mad at burt, or peggs or michael for not stopping and saving saul. none of them did anything either but she yells at angel... ughh
    She yelled at Michael too, but he reminded her that he has a broken wing. You'd think she would take it out on Burt the most since this is technically the second time he left Saul for dead.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Gatherer"

Status
    You know, a lot of the characters can get on my nerves sometimes, but really the one character that I hate the most by far is Kalani. It was frustrating to listen to him whine and complain during Chapter 17 and it also pissed me off how frustrated Angel and Kalani made Skittles when they were crowding him with questions. I mean really give the guy some room.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Not exactly hate, but I'm not a big fan of Angel. He's such a terrible example of an army officer. It's as if he has no clue what he is about. I know he hasn't seen combat like Michael or Saul, but the training should be there. By the way he acts you'd think he has never read the first field manual or been to any classes.

In particular, the modern army places a huge emphasis on communication. He seems to have no thoughts about that. None of them have so much as tried to find a military/shortwave/ham radio & attempted to find and re-join other military units. CB won't cut it. If I was an isolated soldier in a bad situation that would have been among my first thoughts. Strength in numbers, prepared supplies, ammo, training, etc.

I get it that immediate needs come first, but if you have time to party you have time to find a satellite phone and dial a few numbers.

"Lurker"

Status
    If 2 people need to get eaten to cull the herd at the tower PLEASE let it be Datu and Lizzy. They are so annoying.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Wooly,

LOL.. Angel is more than likely a "Butter Bar." Every (Non prior enlisted) Lt i've meet is clueless or acts like they know everything. He has NO exp whatsoever other than going to the Army's Officers traning course.
    He's getting treating like one would in combat. Let the NCO's do their thing, learn and take care of the big picture. I'm not even going to harp on the fact that he's a reservist because the Total Force way of life now, really uses them like AD.
    The one thing I will say: He's growing.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ugh, i replied before answering reading the rest of your comment.
    Agreed, their priorities are a bit off. The only thing is that the CB is the ONLY thing available. Burt being such a survivalist, may have a Ham radio in his shop. We'll see if they ever go back.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast