User Tag List

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Nahhhh Pegs is fine. She's stepping up the plate.

Now, Scratch scares me. She's going to do something down right insane and get a lot of people killed....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i hated peggs when she pulled her no gun crap, and then risked everything for a stupid cat in the beginning, but i thought it was pretty wierd of michael not get it on with peggs a lot earlier, like seriously, its the zombie apocalypse, the world is ending, theres like 10 girls in your tower, and one of em is just begging to get with u, its not that complicated
    I see where you're coming from. I'm just saying if I was Michael, I wouldn't be thinking about having a relationship in the middle of a Zombie Apopcalypse. All that would be on my mind is survival. Now if it was just sex and not a relationship, it may be a different story. That's just me though.

I think it's just a general dislike for her anyway. Even when she is stepping up by shooting latch I still don't like her.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I View Post
    I see where you're coming from. I'm just saying if I was Michael, I wouldn't be thinking about having a relationship in the middle of a Zombie Apopcalypse. All that would be on my mind is survival. Now if it was just sex and not a relationship, it may be a different story. That's just me though.

I think it's just a general dislike for her anyway. Even when she is stepping up by shooting latch I still don't like her.
    I'm pretty sure, if the zombie apocalypse came, and i got to some kind of safe haven. When things calmed down, i think i'd start chasing the cat (and i aint talkin mr wiskers). Michael had it wrong the first time, and kinda got it right the 2nd. There are 3 things people need. Purpose, sense of security, and fun (ie, wah chicka wah wah...)

My line for the ladies, "what!? oh comon... like we're gonna live that long. comon... please? damnit..."

"Scavenger"

Status
    I love reading all of these.
    even when i cant relate to some peoples opinions its funny to see it from someone else's point of view

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I generally like all of the characters. Some of them were really getting on my nerves like Michael back when the tower got attacked. He just seemed to be bitching about nothing and refusing to help like a pouting child. Also latch is insufferable but no eureka moment there.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sdkmcqueen View Post
    Also latch is insufferable but no eureka moment there.
    What's so bad about Latch, he seemed intelligent, cool-headed, and willing to talk things out. Him and Scratch are like two sides of the same coin, well, they are twins after all.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    What's so bad about Latch, he seemed intelligent, cool-headed, and willing to talk things out. Him and Scratch are like two sides of the same coin, well, they are twins after all.
    Sorry, I meant scratch. She is a craaaaazy bitch.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: hardrocknguy PSN ID: hardrocknguy Steam ID: hardrocknguy Raptr ID: hardrocknguy
    I really dont like Kalani. He seems like a total kiss ass that just gets in the way and makes trouble.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrocknguy View Post
    I really dont like Kalani. He seems like a total kiss ass that just gets in the way and makes trouble.
    He seems to be a fan favorite, (to hate).

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I'm going with the flow here: I also can't stand Kalani. However, I do want to add that I dislike only his character in the story: his voice acting is great and fits the part excellently. Therefore I don't mind if he stays on the show longer.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast