User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    "Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Loyal Retainer View Post
    I have more bad news folks. I just checked Amazon for the release date for Shattered Hourglass and it is now showing it is to be released in 2013 not 2012! The Navy must be riding him like a rented mule. I asked on the DbDA Facebook page what the hold up is but have yet to get a response. If I do get an answer I will be sure to share it here as I am eagerly awaiting the third book along with all of you guys.
    That blows ass! I read the nook versions of the first two books... I'm probably going to get a hard copy since some of the maps and diagrams were a bit small.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: TheAmazingBoomer
    Well, after hearing about these books on the forums I decided to check them out, I blew through the first one pretty quickly and loved it. I've started reading the second book and I'm enjoying it as well, noticed some of the other posts on this thread saying the third book is being delayed quite a bit, that's never a good sign...but, I'm hoping for the best

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Reading Shattered now. I kind of like the new story format. Anyone else's thoughts?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345