User Tag List

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    Truly is a great game. I am thinking I need to play ff VII. Hands down my favorite game!
    I remember it took me 4 months to finish this game in between homework time as a kid. I still own way too many FFVII collector's items... too many.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    I remember it took me 4 months to finish this game in between homework time as a kid. I still own way too many FFVII collector's items... too many.
    There is no such thing as too many ff7 collectors items. But if you feel the need to "donate" any I can hook you up w/ my address. j/k
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
    I'm a WoW player, through and through sadly. It's pretty fun, got a good group of friends I raid with, and as a little bit of shameless self promotion, I do live streaming typically nightly at about 9pm EST until about 1 or 2am at www.justin.tv/meeks436

I invite you all to come watch some times. I tend to have We're Alive going in the background while playing, so you might hear something familiar :P
    There's nothing wrong with WoW other than it being The Taker of Souls. I played the free trial with my ex (who was a WoW fanatic), but I could never really get into it--mostly because I was a noob again and partly because he was off on an oil rig for weeks at a time. Besides, I'm more of a Guild Wars fan. I could definitely feel the threat of mmo addiction hovering dangerously close when I played it, though. Probably another reason I quit; I needed to focus on school.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    There's nothing wrong with WoW other than it being The Taker of Souls.
    This is a true statement. I'm trying to ween myself off of it. If I try to go cold turkey I'll be back in two weeks.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    I postponed my playthrough of Mass Effect 2 for Dead Space 2, both on my PS3. I'm really digging Dead Space, but at the same time I'm anxious to get back to Mass Effect. It's been taking me a while to get through both because of my busy school and work schedules, but I still manage to find nuggets of time here and there. When I'm finished with both of those I plan to kick back with some Halo Reach multiplayer until I can get my hands on Skyrim and Uncharted 3.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Skyrim... I'm going to loathe the day they release that game. I will, undoubtedly, lose a month or two.

... Most likely three.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Lurker"

Status
    Now i am playing most popular game GTA 4.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Just got done taken my friend to school on NBA Jam!!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Lurker"

Status
    i mostly play nazi zombies and all my highest round was 44 by myself and with 2 ppl it was 32 even tho i could of made it longer but i wanted to be the hero and well ya know died trying.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    fallout new vegas.... bad thing to have for someone who's a completioninst...

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast