User Tag List

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I saw that Bioshock Infinite got great reviews. What's everyone's personal take on it?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I saw that Bioshock Infinite got great reviews. What's everyone's personal take on it?
    It looks alright. Haven't actually seen actual gameplay footage of it, so I don't know if it's exactly the same as the first two in the sense of the scariness factor the first two had. From all I have seen, it's look more amusing compared to scary
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Its not a horror game. I would argue Bioshock 1 wasn't either. Although it had horror aspects the game was more focussed on telling a story than scaring you. Hence no monster closets.
    i'm looking forward to Inifinite but I'll wait a while until the price goes down because I'm cheap.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Apparently, I'm a sucker for the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I got Batman: Arkham City for Father's Day, but I still need to play the original before I jump on that one. Oh, and The Cave is a fun throwback to adventure games like Monkey Island.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Gmz1023 XFIRE ID: Gmz1023
    I've mostly been playing games that would be considered 'out of cycle'--not a current game--Command and Conquer 3 (and 4), Minecraft and Myst Online.
    What ever brought me here? i'm not sure... Pure Luck or Divine Intervention? Whatever it was it may have well saved my life.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    Apparently, I'm a sucker for the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I got Batman: Arkham City for Father's Day, but I still need to play the original before I jump on that one. Oh, and The Cave is a fun throwback to adventure games like Monkey Island.
    Monkey island!!! My favorite game series when i was young..heck its still on of my favorites! Have to check out that game!
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkie-Pleur View Post
    Monkey island!!! My favorite game series when i was young..heck its still on of my favorites! Have to check out that game!
    It's made by Tim Shafer who worked on Monkey Island... and you can tell when you play it.

If you like Monkey Island as much as I do, then (if you haven't) you should try out Maniac Mansion if you can find a copy somewhere. I don't care for the sequel to Maniac Mansion, but I absolutely loved the original.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked
    It seems i already knew the cave but was a bit dispointed that it was not a real point and click adventure, but should try it out. Ohh I played all the lucasarts games, I even played maniac mansion on the good old nintendo 8bit but i did love day of the tentacle, on of the best time travel stories ever writen! Back in the days i was obessed by monkey island, Me and a friend even created our own money island games with click and play and the games factory, we had games like lucasarts fighters and tentacle island. Man those where the days.
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Okay, finished Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. I bother much with the challenge maps; I find those boring, not adding to the story, and since they don't directly support multiplayer, they won't be my cup of tea.

I did download the final DLC for Borderlands 2 and XBox is having a good sale, so I purchased the Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3 at half off.

Of course, I leave this weekend for Alabama for five weeks and I'm taking the computer room's XBox, so I'll probably be playing Skyrim when I'm not doing training class and college assignments.

"New Arrival"

Status
    Total War Rome 2

Guild Wars 2 eventually. Hope to get to it before the lastest event passes.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast