User Tag List

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Mostly been playing Arma 2. Wasteland server mod and some DayZ, anticipating standalone, Mass Effect, and Limbo. Just working through a back catalog.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Like a lot of you guys, I wasn't too impressed with Halo 4. I really do dislike how the armor looks. The shoulder armor alone is so off-putting, that I limit myself to choices that don't look so out of place. And I really hate that I see everyone's spandex, too. I'm maxed out on the multiplayer level (SR-130) and I don't know if any experience I earn will carry over if 343 decides to drop additional levels to go after, but I seriously doubt it (I did a weekly challenge worth 5K + of experience and saw only 500 of it go to my SR-110 rank. The rest did NOT carry over. That should give you some context to my griping.)

I popped Borderlands 2 in after the Big Game Hunt downloaded. I need to drop out of True Vault Hunter mode and play it in regular mode. The first couple of enemies were kicking my ass, especially when their war chief kept leveling them up.

I ran back into Unbound Saga to grab the last two cheevos I needed from that thing.

I played the heck out of Magic 2013.

But right now, between plopping in Dance Central 3 sesssions, I decided I needed to play Supreme Commander 2 once I finished Bionic Commando. Don't play Bionic Commando; it's not bad, but EVERY Spider-Man game ever is better than this thing. And don't get me started on the story...
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3 deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3deadspace3

sorry, got a little eager beaver waiting for this one.

Last edited by reaper239; Jan 28th, 2013 at 07:54 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Guild Wars 2, a great game. Even better when played with friends. EVEN even better when played with your girlfriend ^^
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    i'm currently playing Red Faction Armageddon, Resident Evil 6 Dead Space 3.
    After having just beaten Darksiders, and Halo 4
    and i have the entire Alan Wake Franchise (on sale on steam for 10 bucks right now) and Deus Ex Human Revolution in the chamber waiting for me.
    and as for multiplayer i do Battlefield 3 (Premium), Chivalry, Natural Selection 2,The War Z and League of Legends

and for the chamber in the further back catalog is Mass effect 1 (Insanity playthrough) Mass Effect 2 (Insanity playthrough) Mass effect 3 (insanity playthrough + all the DLC) and Fallout 3's DLC
    Last edited by Carlos; Feb 6th, 2013 at 05:54 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    Interesting. Still not sure whether its worth it. Didn't play much gears 1 r two and I don't want just another Bro shooter. On the other hand Gears has always had the potential to be a darker, less machismo game. This interests me.
    u wont find it in gears bro, its as BRO as they come man lol
    multiplayer in gears 1 was the best game ever of all time tho

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Finished playing Supreme Commander 2. If you are at all familiar with how to play ANY real time strategy game on a console, you can beat this on the "hard" difficulty. Still fun as all heck, though. But I didn't care for the storyline.

Trudging through that Hammerlock DLC for Borderlands 2. For some reason, Borderlands 2 lost its spark with me recently. Kind of like Halo 4.

Tried to play Alone in the Dark. Tried, but the game gave me a dirty disc error and when I checked it, I didn't see any prints or scratches. guess I wasn't meant to play it.

So, I have about two weeks left before I head to Germany for a month, and I'm still trying to clear out my backlog. I won't touch Skyrim until I get back...

Maybe tonight, I'll figure out if I want to play Sands of Time or not.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
    SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
    THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and i was screaming that the whole way home.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    I enjoyed what I played of gears 1's multiplayer but it didn't overwhelm me. As for the best game ever, you have the right to an opinion I suppose.
    I will respect your right to be wrong.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Also I'm still playing Battlefield 3. Gave up on the campaign like two missions in (it sucks so hard in comparison to BadCompany 2's campaign) but the multiplayer is fun.
    Over all I reckon BadComany 2 is a better game but since nobody is online anymore it looks like I'm stuck with this for the moment.
    Also the crossbow is surprisingly deadly on hardcore, just recently acquired my first service star.

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast