User Tag List

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    So I'm playing flappy bird right now (obviously). While I'm here I thought I might shamelessly plug a kickstarted

Outerlands is a new video game documentary series from area 5 (made of ex 1 up safe responsible for the coop show etc).
    They have a brilliant track record including I am streetfughter which you can watch on youtube for free courtesy of Capcom.
    Anyway TL : DR Outerlands will be awesome, but they need donations now. So far they're at $140,000 of their $210,000 budget with 8 days remaining.
    I'm posting links to their kickstarted page and proof of concept video below.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nds-season-one

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    you gotta put up pics on that!

I created classic x-men characters on rock band because I saw some interesting outfits available. I should post them on here at some point.
    I had to take a screenshot off the TV but here ya are.

IMAG0115.jpg
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    Currently right now I am cycling through The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, The Walking Dead Season 2 by Tell Tale Games, and The Last of Us/Left Behind.........I have to get my post-apocalyptic fix

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    So I am back to Battlefield 4. One of the DLC packs had the M60 in it and I love that gun.

But I'm also playing Injustice on the 360 and on android. Definitely a time waster on mobile devices.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    My wife surprised me with an Xbox One a couple of weeks back, and it was the Titanfall bundle (returned and reduced at Target, so she got it for 150 less than retail). So, when I'm not on BF4, doing a college course, or messing around on the tablet, I'm on that game.

The only bad thing is that one map, ONE, won't load and it freezes the Xbox One. I can't redownload it because the previous owner downloaded it, so it's not under my ownership. I do plan on calling MS and finding out what I can do, but in the mean time, I'm enjoying the game for what it is.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    My wife surprised me with an Xbox One a couple of weeks back, and it was the Titanfall bundle (returned and reduced at Target, so she got it for 150 less than retail). So, when I'm not on BF4, doing a college course, or messing around on the tablet, I'm on that game.

The only bad thing is that one map, ONE, won't load and it freezes the Xbox One. I can't redownload it because the previous owner downloaded it, so it's not under my ownership. I do plan on calling MS and finding out what I can do, but in the mean time, I'm enjoying the game for what it is.
    So you can't delete it and download it on your own account? Odd.....

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    So you can't delete it and download it on your own account? Odd.....
    the dude had used the code and the game was already on the system when I set everything up.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Destiny on the ps4 and last of us on PS3/ps4

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello.

That's the game I currently play on my iPhone. I like it a lot, 'cause it is just the right thing for inbetween, as a filler if I have to wait for something, or shit ...

And today a friend pointed me towards the YouTube videos for "Elite Dangerous" ... Man, what a game ... I hope to find a huge bundle of bucks in order to afford me a new computer, the proper hardware and the game as soon as it is availableon the market (currently it is in Beta) ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I am really looking forward to the post christmas price drop of alien: isolation, and then pick it up for around 30 - 40 bucks.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast