User Tag List

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Interesting. Still not sure whether its worth it. Didn't play much gears 1 r two and I don't want just another Bro shooter. On the other hand Gears has always had the potential to be a darker, less machismo game. This interests me.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    if you're looking for a more sophisticated shooter, look no further than deus ex: human revolution. that game is pimpin. but one of my all time fav shooter has to be operation flashpoint: red river. the characters are kind of meatheaded but the gameplay is really sweet.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hmmm, Deux us: human revolution is on my list of games to get next year when they're £20 on amazon. I'd love to buy it full price but I'm broke.
    I've never played a OF game. Although I love the tactical strategic parts of Battlefield (Battlefield 2142 being my favourite, being a commander, ordering about squads and a giant airship is just plain awesome), I never really saw the attraction of OF. It always seemed like a kick in the balls to me. A blend would be nice. Unfortunately at the moment I'm a console baby so I'll b getting a watered down version of B3. Shame but GOD pc gaming is expensive (hardware more than software).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    i fell in love with OF dragon rising, but until i got used to it, it absolutely was a kick in the balls. it's amazing with three friends though. yeah i'm stoked for bf3, that is gonna be off the chain, ouf da heezee. i am disappointed that they made the console version dumbed down. regardless, my clan is stoked too, there's gonna be some epic HOD movies hitting the you tubes after bf3 drops

"Lurker"

Status
    I just got OF Dragon Rising..bit of a backlog. Played the first 'mission' - jesus that was a wakeup call. Talk about not being CoD. Thank god for that. Finally something cerebral.
    Also playing through a few other oldies I missed first time around - Crackdown 2, Forza 3, Alpha Protocol and still in love with my precious BFBC2 online.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Im Replaying Halo Reach in Anticipation for the Halo CE Aniversary and Halo 4. Getting Ready to Get Dead Island, Revisiting Assasins Creed Revalations.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    dude i love alpha protocol, must've played through that like 4 times and i'm still finding new stuff. but yeahi lent dragon rising to a buddy of mine who was in the corps (counter terror unit or something like that) and he loved it, having to take your time, having to watch your shots, not killing everything like some unstopable death machine. red river is both better and worse: better because they improved the controls, added some weapon customization, and perks (not like walk on water crap, i mean like training, extra grenades, extra ammo etc) so you really get to have more control over your character, but where they messed up was they made the game more narrow, it's still broader in scope than COD or even BC2 (campaign wise) but you don't get as much freedom, and you don't get to use vehicles as much. i could go on but for my full review look here

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    What clan do you role with? I've been looking for a casual, mature clan for years. I'm that loner on BBC2 that just joins a random squad.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    What clan do you role with? I've been looking for a casual, mature clan for years. I'm that loner on BBC2 that just joins a random squad.
    www.hodclan.com but being from britain, you'll probably role better with WDW http://www.wdwclan.co.uk it's our sister clan in britain. it was a few guys from over there who joined up, good guys, but because of the time difference we were never able to game together so they started a UK based version of HOD
    HOD = Harbingers of Destruction
    WDW = Who Dares Wins
    but yeah, bc2 is def not the game to role alone. blueberrys are no help and the likely hood of getting a good squad of randomz goes down the closer we get to bf3
    Last edited by reaper239; Sep 22nd, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper239 View Post
    www.hodclan.com but being from britain, you'll probably role better with WDW http://www.wdwclan.co.uk it's our sister clan in britain. it was a few guys from over there who joined up, good guys, but because of the time difference we were never able to game together so they started a UK based version of HOD
    HOD = Harbingers of Destruction
    WDW = Who Dares Wins
    but yeah, bc2 is def not the game to role alone. blueberrys are no help and the likely hood of getting a good squad of randomz goes down the closer we get to bf3
    I reckon its the other way round, its now just the hardcore playing. I'll definitely check them out. BTW your profile says you hail from aberdeenshire, shy role with the american squad?

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast