User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joosbawx View Post
    sorry if this is too big of a bump, but I really like this thread!

. I enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset and cozying up next to the fire with a good book. (hehehe...see what I did there?) when push comes to shove I prefer to let others lead, but won't hesitate to express my opinion when I feel it is either beneficial or necessary.

basically I'd do whatever needs to be done at the time, but would probably be best at inventory or security or construction.

Nice!...
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm a know-it-all with just enough "experience" to convince others I do and too little to know I don't.
    I'd be the planner and "what if" arguer - getting everyone stuck in analysis-paralysis; so I'd probably be on night guard duty a lot and be special assistant to the first deputy of the second in command of wherever I was...of course my wife would probably be the commander of wherever we found ourselves.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Awesome topic! Now, let's see...

I am a student with a major that won't really help me (unless the zombies need someone to manage the large amounts of capital they suddenly find themselves in charge of).
    However, before this I was in the army and am an excellent shot (can hit a bullseye from 150m with an assault rifle's iron sights). I could take care of myself and others in an urban or forest environment.
    I have a lot of practical knowledge I can apply to most situations I can conceivably come up with during a zombie apocalypse.

I'd probably be the 2nd in command of whatever group I found myself in, if there was a competent leader or the actual leader if no one more suitable is available. Kind of like Angel, come to think about it, only I have probably more confidence and am not confined to doing things by the book like he was in the beginning.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Hoarder"

Status

Well I am currently a Poli Sci/History Major that is going to start working in International Affairs, not very practical. I have, on the otherhand, served the last 15 years as an 11B in the US Army both active and in the Reserves (unfortunatly I don't have the keys to the Arms Room.) I am a more than good shot and I've been through the Small Arms Instructor Course so that'll be handy. On the negative side I am a picky eater, I don't like to hunt, and usless doing any kind of handywork.

"Scavenger"

Status
    1: I'm good with tools so i can build or repair defences or buildings.
    2: I'm a good shot with a bow and a gun/rifle
    3: I'm light footed so i can walk around all Ninja like.
    4: i'm In a JROTC program so i can be a leader
    5: I'm open to learn how to do other things that i do not know how to do, im a jack of all trades!
    I rest my case

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Building. I'm in my 4th year apprenticeship for carpentry, framing for 6... so I'll be building, reinforcing, modifying buildings and structures to suit survival needs.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Search and Rescue
    Medic
    Emergency Response
    Firefighter
    Welder/ Fabricator
    Marksman
    Gardener
    Cook
    ...whatever is needed I guess.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    That's awesome Tandem!

You can sit next to me
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    Hmmm, my real job will be nice to the zombie apocalypse. I lost my job because of the covid and found the new one on https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-hgv-driver/Northern-Ireland and now I am working as a driver. I suppose that this profession is rather helpful in the period of zombie-apocalypse and I am even not bad in the extreme driving and I could make some tricks and to save you from zombies at the last moment before they caught you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345