User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Wait, computer science major? In what area? You might be more useful now!
    haha unfortunately, im a freshmen who just chose a comp sci major, so i dont really know much programming at all, i'm learning java, but for the most part my classes are all still general education
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Lets see... I live in the middle of nowhere... in Kansas... with a bunch of guns... I'm in cross country... and I'm very good at computers.
    Last edited by Onslaught; Feb 15th, 2011 at 03:56 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Lets see... I live in the middle of nowhere in Kansas... We have a bunch of guns... and I'm in cross country... and very good at computers.
    Another Kansan huh? Wichita here myself

I do IT work at a medium sized machine shop, and included with that is the security camera system, so I suppose I could keep that up and running. I do also know how to shoot a pistol, so I'd probably be better served as defense rather than going out for supply runs though.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I have no useful talents, but I will learn how to shoot and maintain every weapon I find very quickly.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm a Film & Television student so my studies wouldn't have much use other than the creativity and imagination aspect. Good thing I been hunting for 15+ years and know a ton about cooking and food preservation.

"Lurker"

Status
    I fly planes and I'm a great shot with a pistol and even better with a rifle (not to brag, well, maybe a bit). I'll eat almost anything. I figure some post zombie apocalypse Twinkies ought to be worth fighting for. I'm a good planner so I've already got a "grab and haul butt bag" filled with proper supplies. Not specifically for zombies, but I suppose it'll work in a pinch.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I am a nurse. I have a good many skills in that field or a grasp on the theory of how to do more. I can clean, card, and spin wool or wool type product into yarn. I can knit socks and other much needed items. I can cook and preserve food. I am a decent shot and I will get better.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Just realized I didn't answer this, yeah so if I was a human in the apocalypse I would be the guy that falls asleep at his post and lets the zombies in which kill all my friends and family and I would wake up and be the only one that gets away.

However if I was a zombie I would be canon fodder. You know, the ones that run in front of all of the others and clear the mine field.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Just realized I didn't answer this, yeah so if I was a human in the apocalypse I would be the guy that falls asleep at his post and lets the zombies in which kill all my friends and family and I would wake up and be the only one that gets away.

However if I was a zombie I would be canon fodder. You know, the ones that run in front of all of the others and clear the mine field.
    The title was a little misleading, but this topic is about what job you would get as a survivor during the apocalypse instead of what you would be like as a zombie

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Hopefully this isn't too big of a bump.

I'm a writer, so needless to say, I'd be the go-to person if you need to read someone's journal! I took psychology for a year during high school. I explored it a bit out of class which might help when it comes to being level-headed or being a person people can talk to. I have decent aim on a gun too, so I wouldn't be totally out of the game either!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast