User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    I don't understand. I never sensed that Pegs was against violence at all. People who are against that kind of thing don't flirt with an Army guy within an hour of meeting him. A pacifist would be turned off by someone who kills for a living. I have to agree with the theory that she's just human. Some people would hesitate to pick up a gun for any reason but a life and death situation would change their mind in an instant. She killed to protect herself and her man. I don't remember where it is on this site but I think fans are taking the "Pegs the hippie" comment literally. Aside from being reluctant to get hands-on training with a loaded weapon she's not preaching or physically trying to stop them from doing anything violent. I'm pretty sure we all know somebody in real life that would not be so eager to play with firearms.
    i think the big hippie thing came from her hating guns, even in a situation like the zombie apocalypse, and her risking life and death to save a cat, that just kinda screams dirty hippie. and i dont think it's a requirement of pacifism to not flirt with soldiers,
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    i think the big hippie thing came from her hating guns, even in a situation like the zombie apocalypse, and her risking life and death to save a cat, that just kinda screams dirty hippie. and i dont think it's a requirement of pacifism to not flirt with soldiers,
    The fact that she's a florist helps too.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Eh... it can go either way, if the person pulls the trigger that shoots the bullet that kills someone then yes people kill, but if that person didn't have a gun to shoot, then no, guns kill. Depends on your perception of it.
    Guns can also save lives.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Guns can also save lives.
    Depends on who's holding it.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Not a requirement but not likely. The comment I believe it came from an interview but for the life of me I can't remember where I saw it.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I read on the wiki that Peggs' dad was a pilot, perhaps her father was the victim of a jacking and was killed.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by NoReality95 View Post
    I read on the wiki that Peggs' dad was a pilot, perhaps her father was the victim of a jacking and was killed.
    i will bet u anything like ANYTHING that theres going to be a point in the story where the tower crew boards a plane and flies, and kalani will be the pilot, but in the air, he'll get like a hear attack, and peg's will take over as a pilot
    Angel's #1 Fan

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    i will bet u anything like ANYTHING that theres going to be a point in the story where the tower crew boards a plane and flies, and kalani will be the pilot, but in the air, he'll get like a hear attack, and peg's will take over as a pilot
    haha that would be a turning point for her. Let's see if we get there.

Where do you think they might fly to?

"Smart One"

Status
    She now has a fear of tasers. She had a bad experience.
    I don't keep it loaded, son. You'll have to find ammo as you go.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast