User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    LOL.. well, not withstanding that the 3 greatest people ever to change history were pacifist.. yah, she's a dirty hippy. ROFL
    a future changing dirty hippy.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ROFL@ Hollo!!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I don't like guns. I think if it came down to Zombpocalypse I still wouldn't want to shoot guns. I'm kind of scared of them.
    Could be what Pegs feels. Also I am also a dirty hippie.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    ROFL@ Hollo!!
    A ROLFing dirty hippy?

Aight, i'm done.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ok, so since Pegs is anti gun, why don't we give her a sword, axe or crowbar? She'd still be able provide help and they wouldn't have to worry about her AND the creatures.
    The one thing pacifist normally have in common... they end up taking dirt naps. Pegs is trying very hard to stay awake though!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Ok, so since Pegs is anti gun, why don't we give her a sword, axe or crowbar? She'd still be able provide help and they wouldn't have to worry about her AND the creatures.
    The one thing pacifist normally have in common... they end up taking dirt naps. Pegs is trying very hard to stay awake though!
    Well she's not a pacifist, I mean she killed latch and she's begun murdering countless innocent zombies, and to give her a sword or any sort of melee weapon? That would just mean she would get up close and personal. Give her a gun at least then she could blow their brains out at a distance instead of hacking away at their withered bodies with a blunt fire axe. Either way she's just gonna end up killing even more zombies and she's gonna start to like it too.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Maybe she lost someone close to her due to a murderer who shot her? I think she seems far too "anti-guns" to be "just a pacifist"

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I don't understand. I never sensed that Pegs was against violence at all. People who are against that kind of thing don't flirt with an Army guy within an hour of meeting him. A pacifist would be turned off by someone who kills for a living. I have to agree with the theory that she's just human. Some people would hesitate to pick up a gun for any reason but a life and death situation would change their mind in an instant. She killed to protect herself and her man. I don't remember where it is on this site but I think fans are taking the "Pegs the hippie" comment literally. Aside from being reluctant to get hands-on training with a loaded weapon she's not preaching or physically trying to stop them from doing anything violent. I'm pretty sure we all know somebody in real life that would not be so eager to play with firearms.
    Last edited by Zombiehead; Feb 6th, 2011 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Because I can't spell pacifist
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    Maybe she saw her parents murdered, by guns. Her inner turmoil after killing Latch could be a revival of repressed feelings of the trauma.
    Guns don't kill, people do.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Guns don't kill, people do.
    Eh... it can go either way, if the person pulls the trigger that shoots the bullet that kills someone then yes people kill, but if that person didn't have a gun to shoot, then no, guns kill. Depends on your perception of it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast