User Tag List

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    i have a gun locker in my closet and i live in a city but we have a mountain behind us and id go out there cause its hard to get there by foot so its more isolated

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Aren't JW's more pacifistic?
    Nope, they just aren't allowed to serve in the military. It has to do with their doctrine of separation. Worldly government and all that.

There is always the county jail, or juvy hall up the road. Those are probably both better than a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. My lesson for today is that, if there were a zombie apocalypse, I'd likely be lunch for my zombie neighbors.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by cPT.cAPSLOCK View Post
    The police station in our town does have a plethora of firearms (mostly Walter P5's), but they're locked pretty tightly.
    It really depends on the situation if I'd go there, especially because the surrounding area is pretty dangerous.
    Are you saying there's no way to get in? Even if you had tons of time and no consequences?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Id be toast

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Quote Originally Posted by cPT.cAPSLOCK View Post
    The police station in our town does have a plethora of firearms (mostly Walter P5's), but they're locked pretty tightly.
    It really depends on the situation if I'd go there, especially because the surrounding area is pretty dangerous.
    How ironic that your police station is in a bad neighborhood. j/k
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Steps in order.

1. look around. notice it's happening.
    2. sigh deeply.
    3. walk back into the house.
    4. pack one up. [never know, maybe the smell diverts them like booze?]
    5. sit down.
    6. wait for the inevitable.
    7. probably sigh deeply again.
    8. continue waiting for the inevitable.

But seriously. I'm a slightly over weight 30 year old w/ weak knees and a propensity for bruising. I also don't own any weapons. I'm (for lack of a better word) funked.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    I have two swords I could use, a combat vest and a paintball gun, which when the feeder is removed could be used for intimitadation on the right people. I could get a few patches and make myself look like a S.W.A.T. officer to gain control of the situation and fortify a few houses in the close-perimeter neighbourhood that I live in. There are few supplies in the area, so, I'd have to, when ready anyway, travel to one of the surrounding cities' supermarkets raid for supplies. There is also a police station (Weapons), fire station (Fire engines), which also holds ambulances all of these are near by, my only problem is food and water.

If I could find a MIG welder, I could fortify cars with excess metal from uneeded vehicles. In my area there are quite a few trucks which I could use create fortified conveys and retrieve any survivors. Really though, all this is only possible if I don't get eaten.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Jan 27th, 2011 at 05:40 AM.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Are you saying there's no way to get in? Even if you had tons of time and no consequences?
    With tons of time and no consequences, sure. But if all hell broke loose, that doesn't apply I guess. A much better bet would be the sport-shooters club roughly 10km away. The security is much lower there.

Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    How ironic that your police station is in a bad neighborhood. j/k
    Obviously, I meant it'd be dangerous once the infection had started spreading The area around the PD is basically a maze of small streets, so zombies could come from any direction *and* you can't see them coming until they're very close. I'd definitely try to stay clear of that place if there'd be zombies around.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hey Capt,
    125 cliks is a good distance to travel. What would you be traveling in that would make it if the terrain wasn't kind to you? People fleeing, cars stalled?
    The weapons sound good as does the yacht. How would you forage for supplies when needed?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Right now it's night and the roads are a little less heavy then around noon in my town, the whole block is a maze so we'd have some time to get out and get to either the harbor or to the nearest town or city to find shelter though it is winter so maybe the zombies would freeze in two feet of snow. I have a sledgehammer, normal hammer, bat, hockey sticks, and other hand weapons (along with nun-chucks but I'll stick with my bat) so that can give my mom and I some protection to get to my aunt and uncles they live in the woods so not that many people around, and my uncle has a small arsenal for when he goes hunting with friends and family so I'd be set for a night till we get to a better location.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast