User Tag List

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    "Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Ok, there's being prepared, then there's paranoia and then there's this. If there wasn't an ocean and so many Z's in the way, i'd be throwing my eggs in you basket come the end of life as we know it.

"Lurker"

Status
    LOL. That sounds like a lot of stuff but it all came in a duffle bag I bought online for $75. I've augmented it a bit with pain releivers and whatnot but honestly every household should have one of these. Especially if you live in an area prone to natural disasters. For me it's tornados.

www.cheaperthandirt.com for all your zombie survival needs!

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    We have a first aid kit complete with bandages, antibiotics, iodine and the like along with pain relief. As there are have been no natural disasters in my area (with the exception of the occasional hurricane) we have never had the need. By the time the infection gets near me, me and PrivateParts will have grabbed what we need and have bugged out. Probably having stolen what meds we need from a local surgery.

"Lurker"

Status
    Seeing as I live in central Tokyo, I'm pretty sure I'd be utterly screwed. If the zombocalypse hit during a weekday at noon that'd mean close to 35 million zombies roaming around. I live in a 32 floor apartment building on the 11th floor, so if I could secure the one floor and block off both stairways I'd be pretty safe. After living through the March 11th earthquake and subsequent food, water and gas shortages, I stocked up on supplies. Got enough water for at least a month for 3 people, medical supplies, canned food, sleeping bags in case I need to rough it outside, high-power flashlights with lots of spare batteries, emergency packs stocked and ready to go at a moment's notice, and a bunch of other stuff. No guns or weapons, which are nearly impossible to find in Japan, but I do have a blue crowbar I named Cherenkov, and I do know a few stores that sell antique katana, so if I could make it across town I'd be able to get some blades. There's the police station about 10 blocks away, so if I could get into that armory I'd at least have a few revolvers. Plus I live on an island so if I could destroy all bridges or block them with cars I could seal off an area. But in all likelihood I'd be chewed up the second I got out of my house. Too many walking corpses to dodge here.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hmm, ever thought of BUYING a Katana? That way you would at least have one ready. The island bit is an advantage, how sturdy are the bridges? In your situation Blow bridges and then a gradual cull of zombies would be the way to go IMO. I have no Idea how much a katana is btw, or if the ones sold would be of any actual use ( I would imagine the need for well crafted, combat ready blades is pretty low. "Cherenkov" would probably do.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    see the problem is the same thing they faced in wwz, jusr because it's an island doesn't mean zeds can't get to it. i wouldn't want to be trapped on zombie infested japan anyway, 35 mil, that's just tokyo right? i mean correct me if i'm wrong, but japan is one of the most densely populated areas in the world right? i'd want to be in the midwest US, there's a reason it's farm country, and it's poulation is spread much further. as it is im on the east coast of the US and things are a little to dense for me HERE, much less tokyo.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    I agree but I'm not sure he has the option of living in the mid west of the united states just because his current home is a zombie nightmare. Also I reckon a less dependant, less stable country would be best. Self dependence, easy access to weapons and the higher likely hood of being trained to use those weapons.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    you clearly do not know that about 9/10ths of the US population is armed. i believe a japanese general in WWII once said "you could not invade mainland USA because there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." and it's true, i'm always clearing rifle parts out of my lawnmower. nah in all seriousness, the US is the most heavily armed country in the world. and of course there's no way i could get to the midwest in the event of a zombie outbreak, i was just saying that is the least populated, workable land in the US. i don't know what's comparable elsewhere but that's where i'd idealy like to be.

"Lurker"

Status
    me and my friends are going to get an R.V and fortify it with my 50ft + of chain link and 10-11 assorted guns+ammo,stuff it with canned food and knives, bats,axs ect. and find K.c and Burt

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    I think being inside a RV with burt would drive me batty! Gotta love the man but not for me.

Im heading north, I want to be a penguin. Hehe.. Possibly a Ami-sicle
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast