User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel???

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??

Angel???

Alright, this is what I am wondering, what is going on in Angel's past?? When Scratch and Angel first met up, Scratch thought she knew Angel from b4. I just dismissed it as a mistake. But going back thru the old episodes, in 1-3 at 4:40, Datu asks if he knows Angel from somewhere. One instance I can buy, but 2 and from 2 totally unrelated people?? Too big of a coincidence. What are your thoughts??
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by They call me Revolver View Post
    Alright, this is what I am wondering, what is going on in Angel's past?? When Scratch and Angel first met up, Scratch thought she knew Angel from b4. I just dismissed it as a mistake. But going back thru the old episodes, in 1-3 at 4:40, Datu asks if he knows Angel from somewhere. One instance I can buy, but 2 and from 2 totally unrelated people?? Too big of a coincidence. What are your thoughts??
    Datu thought he knew Angel, and he did. Cindy, Angel's Girlfriend lived in the tower. He just didn't want to admit it and cloud the issue that she might already be dead.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Cool, thanks KC. That one had been bugging me since I heard it.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    So, that just leaves the question on the nature of scratch and his relationship.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I was also confused by this. He does seem to have a seedy past. I'm exited to find out what the secret is.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I'm guessing they might have seen each other for some reason, maybe the reason why she went to prison. didnt she take the blame for her brother or something, or am i just blowing smoke?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    I'm guessing they might have seen each other for some reason, maybe the reason why she went to prison. didnt she take the blame for her brother or something, or am i just blowing smoke?
    I sincerely doubt you'd forget the person that you took a fall for or who framed you and sent you to prison.

I do believe that Angel did some time and got himself noticed by Scratch who appears to be an in and out chronically type of criminal. That's why she recognized him but couldn't place him. She'd met him in jail after he stole a car...hence his knowledge of hotwiring and why he was annoyed with Kalani for continuing to bring it up

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I sincerely doubt you'd forget the person that you took a fall for or who framed you and sent you to prison.

I do believe that Angel did some time and got himself noticed by Scratch who appears to be an in and out chronically type of criminal. That's why she recognized him but couldn't place him. She'd met him in jail after he stole a car...hence his knowledge of hotwiring and why he was annoyed with Kalani for continuing to bring it up
    Interesting idea. I like it

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Well that is a good theory, but the one hole in the story is how she would have seen him. Unless Latch was in prison and Scratch visited him there could be no way she could have seen him herself while she was in prison because they have separate prisons for men and women, or at least separate cell blocks. Just saying.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Well that is a good theory, but the one hole in the story is how she would have seen him. Unless Latch was in prison and Scratch visited him there could be no way she could have seen him herself while she was in prison because they have separate prisons for men and women, or at least separate cell blocks. Just saying.
    don't quote me on it right now, but I'm pretty sure Scratch mentioned being in the same jail as Latch, so they could have had separate cell blocks. Therefore, that increases the chances of seeing him. They wouldn't have to have met. She would just have to be able to see him while he was in the yard while she was in her cell.

Either way, I believe the key to their relationship is Angel's criminal past we haven't learned about yet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast