User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Season 2 opener, war with Mallers?

First, by way of introduction I'd just like to say I'm really enjoying the podcasts. I discovered them about a month ago and listened all the way through from the start, and now I'm eagerly anticipating episode 18. Great job on the podcast!

That said, I'm about to get critical, but that's because I think the show is good. You don't spend time thinking about something you don't care about, right?

(Also, sorry if this has come up before, though I didn't see it. I avoided coming to the forums for a while so as to not risk spoilers.)

There's something that's been bugging me about the whole war with the "Mallers" that opened season two. Actually, two things.
    One, how were able to get a whole group of 30 to 40 people to surround the building in the middle of the night when individuals can't seem to even leave the door of without getting attacked almost immediately? 30 people, making that much noise in the middle of the night... I don't understand what explanation there was for the convenient absence of zombies that lasted long enough for the Mallers to stage an attack.

More problematic for me, though, was counter-strategy. As soon as I clued in that the Mallers were surrounding the building, I immediately assumed the people in the Tower would drop the sweat-jars and call in the zombie calvary right off. It made sense because the Tower is already fortified against a zombie threat, so potentially zillions of zombies could show up to eat the Mallers, and the Tower could wait it out.

What the Tower is not fortified against are enemies who use ladders, vehicles, and weapons.

So the whole defense made no sense. They basically allowed the human attackers to weaken the Tower in a way the zombies couldn't, and then they called in the zombies after enough damage had been done to make the zombies an even bigger threat than they would have been otherwise.

In short, why not call in the zombies with the sweat-jars right away? Is there some reason I'm just not seeing?tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/
    Last edited by OwenJoseph; Aug 19th, 2020 at 02:43 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    I been waitin i got the discord noti mad love y’all �� keep it up wit da uploads

Nox Vidmate VLC
    Last edited by amzoun; Sep 8th, 2020 at 06:34 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    It made sense because the Tower is already fortified against a zombie threat, so potentially zillions of zombies could show up to eat the Mallers, and the Tower could wait it out. Thanks for sharing.