User Tag List

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Anyone else have a suspicion that they never actually get the gold?

Something tells me that single gold bar is all they ever got. I can't wait to find out what happens!
    Likes Litmaster liked this post
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Something tells me that single gold bar is all they ever got. I can't wait to find out what happens!
    That's what I was thinking, cause where is it all then. If the gold isn't common knowledge in the colony then it's either hidden where only the higher ups (like cj or Michael) know about or it was never recovered and that's the reason they didn't turn those journals in. If cj knew that they messed up recovering that gold she probably would've been mad af.
    Likes wh33t liked this post

Status
    Achievements:
    I'm actually curious if those newcomers from Boulder that they pick up in the safe house, can't remember their names right now. I wonder if they end up messing up the plans and stealing the gold for themselves. They know that these soldiers are after something, all the soldiers were drunk, perhaps letting it slip they are after gold, they were also close enough when the soldiers found out about the gold in that safe house they were in. There could be some connection between them and the gold. We'll have to wait and see.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

My hunch is that they sacrifice the gold for some noble purpose and it is irretrievably lost.
    Likes Merlin1274, wh33t liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Achievements:
    Agreed.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I'm actually curious if those newcomers from Boulder that they pick up in the safe house, can't remember their names right now. I wonder if they end up messing up the plans and stealing the gold for themselves. They know that these soldiers are after something, all the soldiers were drunk, perhaps letting it slip they are after gold, they were also close enough when the soldiers found out about the gold in that safe house they were in. There could be some connection between them and the gold. We'll have to wait and see.
    I think you're right. I don't think their roll in the story is over.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Sep 23rd, 2019 at 09:04 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Puck states that Alex’s mum was a secretive woman, not sure who she is yet! Possibly violet (the new comer). There certainly some source of Great Depression which is why she ( Alex’s mum) turned to drugs and OD’d.
    I’m assuming the “sacrifice and loss” theory is correct here. There’s no happy stories at the end of the world.