Greetings,

I've been trying to figure out the name of music from a particular episode since 2008, so I'd appreciate if you could help me crack this mystery! It was used in a game I used to play and I was surprised to hear it utilized multiple times throughout We're Alive, many years after I had first given up searching. Can somebody help me get its name? You can hear it begin in "Chapter 43 - The Darkness Ahead - Part 2 of 3" at the 16minute 06second mark. It was also used in an episode from a previous season but this is the clearest version.

The game I first heard it from is called Dead Frontier, which is (shock horror) a zombie game. It had obviously purchased the right to use this music seeing as any search I've made leads to a particular website that sells very similar music (possibly from the same composer), but while I did find the name of some tracks used by that game, I could never find the specific track I mentioned above.

This is something I need to solve for sanity sake, so any help would be much appreciated.