User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thezombiereseacher View Post
    So, is the arena and the area around it being used as training? How do you even wall in that big of an area?
    That was my first thought. Especially with a bunch of decade-old Zed tunnels branching off in all directions from the basement, and a half-blown up infrastructure from past attacks.

But yeah, sounds like they use it as a sort of high-stakes training ground for new recruits to take their 'final exam'... complete with 3 actual Zeds to deal with while they are trying to retrieve an object. Makes sense to me, but I wonder how the Zeds have changed since the days of the first outbreak. I remember Angel bragging at one point how (paraphrasing) 'Dealing with just one zombie ain't nothing to me anymore'... but these trap-setting Zeds seem a bit more intelligent and dangerous than the kind he was talking about back then.
    Likes wh33t, Kc liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by molson View Post
    I loved every second of that and can't wait for the rest. It'd incredible how far KC and the series have come since season 1, episode 1. He's putting out something that just has no equal in this kind of format.

I know the discussion is going to be more spread out this time around between here, Facebook, reddit, etc, and this won't have years to build a following, but it's great to see people excited about this and consuming this stuff all together again. I appreciate putting them out weekly instead of the more modern full dump style.

So which episode do we think the musical episode will be? 5? I'm going to say 5.

I wasn't 100% sure on the premise of this going in. I love those 4 guys, but, I didn't know if we were just getting 8-10 episodes of their ball busting and hi-jinks, and I'm still a little confused about the concept of the value of gold at this point. But it looks like there's a deeper story underneath, it's clear that the soldiers themselves aren't super sure why they even want the the gold, and it looks like we'll be getting windows into what the world is like for the survivors now - which is the thing I'm most interested in.
    BTW, it's great to see some old friends here in the Forum again after all this time. Molson, I remember meeting you in LA during the We're Alive Convoy trip years ago now... hope you're doing well, bud. Also good to see Witch Doctor, Cupcake, J0be, and others here. Gives me a case of the nostalgic 'feelies'...
    Last edited by Litmaster; Sep 10th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    4th listen through. I noticed something. When puck is showing off his little museum it was a surprise to see the gold. So I see two options either they don't get the gold or it's hidden away and only the higher ups like cj or Michael know about it.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    4th listen through. I noticed something. When puck is showing off his little museum it was a surprise to see the gold. So I see two options either they don't get the gold or it's hidden away and only the higher ups like cj or Michael know about it.
    Or they used gold to expand or for some larger purpose. Which is why one bar is in the museum.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    Or they used gold to expand or for some larger purpose. Which is why one bar is in the museum.
    Ah, I was thinking he held on to the one bar they found and kept it in his mini museum.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Ah, I was thinking he held on to the one bar they found and kept it in his mini museum.
    I'm just basing that theory on anything in the museum is a piece of a more significant event
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Hot DAMN! does it feel good to be HOME! Thank You KC. Episode 1 instantly brought me back to a very happy place. Glad to see everyone else returning for the weekly debate as well.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    been a long time since I last have posted... Loving this newest story! Was ecstatic when I heard some of the old favorites including SAUL... can't wait till next week. Curious if this will broaden into a different group as it's "17 years later".
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

"Lurker"

Status
    Long time lurker here. I knew Nikvoodo talked about health issues, but I hadn't heard he passed. That sucks!!! His podcast was great, and I know he has a small kid. On a lighter note, KC was trolling with the musical. I thought he finally gave in. I'm curious if anything will come up with the arena later on. Kinda like talking about the loaded gun on the wall, or a nuke under Boulder, Co. Hearing the zombies setting traps could led to more, or even unearthing the big one from the end of the original series. Although it was probably killed with the cave in.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I just saw that there's a map of Westport in 2026 n Instagram.
    Does anyone know where we might be able to find a higher res version?
    I’d love to dive into it 😬😬

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast