1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes They were evolving

0 0%
  • No it was the smart ones

1 100.00%
    "Lurker"

Status

Pin Zombies And evolving

I Was re-listening though the series and i was wondering did the one with the marks just evolve maybe or was he turned and when they started using the symbols they were evolving maybe to understand us or trying to speak to each other.
    Leave some Theory's below!

"Lurker"

Status
    Maybe that was why the smart ones were there they were forced to evolve like the behemoths

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Sol Sucks PSN ID: ichbinsolomon Steam ID: Captain Canada
    Or Ink was the one who triggered the apocalypse. Like, he caused the gasses to seep out of the earth and infect all of those cities. He also might have just been one of the most intelligent people in the world and was able to stay smart after death. My third guess is that he never actually turned, but the markings prevented actual zombies from attacking him.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: Sol Sucks PSN ID: ichbinsolomon Steam ID: Captain Canada
    Or Ink was the one who triggered the apocalypse. Like, he caused the gasses to seep out of the earth and infect all of those cities. He also might have just been one of the most intelligent people in the world and was able to stay smart after death. My third guess is that he never actually turned, but the markings prevented actual zombies from attacking him.
    EDIT: That's my theories on how Ink was so smart. I think they don't evolve, different ones are different species, or breeds.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well Ink was turned outside the prison in the truck remember So i think that he was maybe making the evolve because before the second stage of the story there were mostly only normal ones then the smart ones and the Behemoths started showing up

"Lurker"

Status
    He also might have just been one of the most intelligent people in the world and was able to stay smart after death. My third guess is that he never actually turned, but the markings prevented actual zombies from attacking him. Walgreenslistens
    Last edited by lsmaverickmk; Jun 29th, 2020 at 04:23 AM.