User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status

We're Alive .edu Discussion

Because this story is still fairly fresh, and because like any writer, I appreciate feedback, I thought I would offer a place for readers to give some feedback on the story so far.

If you have any ideas, or opinions, or maybe just say what you dislike, or maybe like about how it is progressing, please feel free to say so.

Maybe you have a favorite character, or one you can't stand, or maybe a character you would like to see introduced, anything is on the table. I have an idea where the story is going, but that does not rule out additional items or characters.

Though this may never be picked up as one of the stories KC and the crew decide to adopt, I would like to think that it is at least something entertaining until they get finished with their next project.

So yea, this thread is open for whatever anyone has to say. Thank you in advance,

Ike
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I've split the group up, so that readers can get a chance to know Ellie. Her personality has been a bit subdued, basically to allow the rest of the characters to show who they are. It is time for Ellie to shine a little, and I hope you can grow to like her.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well, I hope you like where this is going, the next few parts will be a lot more psychological, but I think its important to make the zombie apocalypse feel real mentally as well as just a fascinating background for adventure.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

​Keep doing you, man. It's good.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Thank you, you have no idea how much it means to get feedback

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Thank you, you have no idea how much it means to get feedback
    As a fellow writer, I understand perfectly.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Escaped prisoners, a second evacuation site, video streaming of her journey, and scooters...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Part ten is up. ***TRIGGER WARNING*** This part contains some graphic descriptions and strong language.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Since Ellie has access to the internet, if anyone would like to leave a message or encouragement, advice, or anything, please do so here, and she will receive them and reply in the story. (I thought that might be a fun way to make it interactive)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Things turn ugly, blood is spilled, and Ellie find herself running in abject terror...

It only takes a moment for everything to go from peaceful to horrific. Ellie gets video of the reality of life in the zombie apocalypse.

If you would like to leave messages to her, which will be reacted to in the story, feel free to reply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast