User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Poloroids #WA8on8 revealed:

Okay, so it's been a while since we updated the fans on what's been going on behind the scenes. Lots of continuing projects, etc. Our facebook livestream has all the details we revealed, but in short here's what was covered:

Our team is expanding! We have Jon Benditz as our COO, Shanti as our a new producer, Graham the Zintern, Bryan and Michael as editors.

As for the 8:

1. Patreon - We're starting one. It will feature the #2 through livestream and private feed, will have #3 released monthly,
    2. We're Alive Archive - Director's commentary through the series as we explore behind the scenes and deep into the making of We're Alive.
    3. Script Book - Creating a limited special edition series and normal paperback for Season 1.
    4. Family Book - THERE is a "Family" book in the works with the backstory to Angel and Scratch. Still attaching a writer on the project.
    5. Theater for the Mind - A new podcast series is coming that will feature an anthology of audio theater stories and experiments. One being #6.
    6. IA(Improv Audio) Theater - Part of the Theater for the Mind series, features improvisational audio drama fully sound designed and produced.
    7. Special pin series: We're making limited edition pin series, the first one commemorating our 8th birthday. Like all our merch, we do it once and then it's done. Each of these will have a sequential number on the back, making each one unique. Pre-orders June 1st, limited stock available. We are open to the idea of 2nd printings that are slightly altered.
    8. We're Alive: Scout's Honor (#WASH?) is our next series after Goldrush. The story takes place on the island of Catalina off the shores of California, where a group of scouts must work together to get off the island.

There were a few other misc updates on Goldrush, merch, and how Tony Rey continually insists on keeping Grayson's Diaper Tuesday alive. Don't know what that is? Check out our old Apartment 2c episodes.

Until next time, thank you for your support, and hope to see you as a patreon member. We'll keep working on these projects and bringing you more We're Alive.

[top]ALSO... From this day forth, we're just going to celebrate our bday on this day. May 4th seems to be occupied with honoring another great series. It makes sense, after all the outbreak was on the 8th.

-Kc
    Likes Nibiki, Osiris, Merlin1274 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Sorry had to bail last night on the Feed.. But was getting late.. Look forward to the new content and I am interested in #1, 3, 4 and 7 for sure..

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

This is all relevant to my interests!
    Likes KPCoyote, turbo liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I'm a bit out of the loop, what happened to apartment 2c?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Wow, that's a lot of great stuff! Looking forward to supporting whatever comes down the pike

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Such an awesome release of information! Happy to be a part of the team
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post
    CJ's Head of Security

"Fresh Meat"

Status

I'm so excited with this update!

Will there be anything in the "Family" book about Jeremy from Lockdown?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiki View Post
    I'm so excited with this update!

Will there be anything in the "Family" book about Jeremy from Lockdown?
    Not that was mentioned. But we can hope.
    Likes Nibiki liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    [*]Special pin series: We're making limited edition pin series, the first one commemorating our 8th birthday. Like all our merch, we do it once and then it's done. Each of these will have a sequential number on the back, making each one unique. Pre-orders June 1st, limited stock available. We are open to the idea of 2nd printings that are slightly altered.
    I've looked all over the website and Facebook page to find where to pre-order the new limited edition pins and I wasn't able to find them. June 1st came and went and I couldn't locate where to purchase one. I probably should have asked where to order them before the 1st. Are there any still available for pre-order or just order in general?

The Silent One

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiki View Post
    I've looked all over the website and Facebook page to find where to pre-order the new limited edition pins and I wasn't able to find them. June 1st came and went and I couldn't locate where to purchase one. I probably should have asked where to order them before the 1st. Are there any still available for pre-order or just order in general?
    I'm assuming it might be part of the Patreon rewards now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast