User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Lockdown Part 1: 3rd Deputy?

I was listening to WA Lockdown again and I noticed something that confused me near the end of Part 1. Throughout Simeon's retelling of the events, we hear Mark, Dani, Gavin, an unnamed male guard and maybe another female guard (who leaves to get Austin from Solitary?). Gavin goes off to get more carbon printouts from Block 7 and Dani returns with Jodi. As the alarms are going off and the inmates are locked back down in the holding cell, the unnamed guard is heard one more time at 50:25 "We're all good over here". A few seconds later Mark yells "LOCKDOWN!"

What I don't get is that with the complete lockdown of all the doors, where did that third guard go? He couldn't have gotten all the way down the hall and out past the electronic door so soon. Am I completely missing something?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    It's like you said, both left to get Austin from Solitary. One guard (who wanted the carbon from Gavin) left "to tell them we're ready" - he probably went to the bus area. You hear a lot of footsteps running around as the alarms go off, female guard and unnamed guard (We're all good over here") helps to lock up the "lockdown-gang", and then female guard says "central called for help in 8 block", so then you hear a muffled "come on lets go" from unnamed guard, more running footsteps, and then Mark yells LOCKDOWN after. So I don't think someone's left out.
    Likes Kc, Nibiki liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status

then female guard says "central called for help in 8 block", so then you hear a muffled "come on lets go" from unnamed guard, more running footsteps, and then Mark yells LOCKDOWN after. So I don't think someone's left out.
    True, it just seems that the other two unnamed guards wouldn't have enough time to get through either door that's controlled by Central. Unless those doors were already unlocked, the two would have had to get Central to open them.

The timing of those guards getting out of T-Block in the 12 seconds after locking the gang down is what's itching at me. I know, I know. It's fiction.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibiki View Post
    True, it just seems that the other two unnamed guards wouldn't have enough time to get through either door that's controlled by Central. Unless those doors were already unlocked, the two would have had to get Central to open them.

The timing of those guards getting out of T-Block in the 12 seconds after locking the gang down is what's itching at me. I know, I know. It's fiction.
    There are doors that normally remain open that close on lockdown, but literally they were on the other side of the door preparing the bus. The door that closed is between the two spaces.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    There are doors that normally remain open that close on lockdown, but literally they were on the other side of the door preparing the bus. The door that closed is between the two spaces.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess I pictured the layout of T-Block differently in my head for that to be plausible.