User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Hello Fellow Wer'e Alivers!

My name is Nannie, and I'm from South Africa! I only discovered this awesome podcast this year, while looking for another zombie fix after The Walking dead's last season ended. Great podcast I have to say, I'm listening to it for a second time. Can't wait for the next zombie thrill from WA.
    Last edited by Nannie; Jun 13th, 2016 at 01:48 AM.
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Wink Welcome Nannie

Nice to meet you Nannie. I am so happy to hear that "We're Alive: The Story Of Survival" and "We're Alive: Lockdown" are being enjoyed in Africa. What is your favorite moment in the story so far? How about a favorite character? I would love to hear your thoughts and theories of the We're Alive universe.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Nice to meet you too KPCoyote. I have to confess that I haven't listened to Lockdown yet. I did listen to the first episode, then I decided instead of waiting another week, for the other episodes to release, I will listen to WA The story again, untill I have all the episodes of Lockdown so that I can listen to it all at once. (I'm like that, no patience at all hehe) Almost finished with The story - then I can sink my teeth into Lockdown (can't wait!) I don't have a favourite part, it's all my favourite. The action is so well done. Michael is probably my favourite, but I like everyone - even the baddies (almost felt sorry for Scratch at one point) Even the zombies are terrifying, not the soft-shell ones you get from the walking dead. I wonder if the creators of Were Alive will ever consider turning a book into a podcast? Happened upon a good one the other day (surviving the evacuation by frank tayell) I think these professionals here at Wer'e alive could do wonders with that one.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I would encourage you to listen to "The Story" through first. Listening to "Lockdown" won't ruin anything, but there are many pieces in both series that tie into the other. Also, KC makes all of the characters complex and more than any good/evil type you get in other types of stories. Scratch has many things about her, that once you know them, make it more difficult to hate her. From a different perspective even our heroes could be considered villains.
    I love your profile picture by the way.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Hello Nannie! You're the first person that I know of, anyway, from Africa that has listened to We're Alive. I am so happy you love it as much as we do!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I would encourage you to listen to "The Story" through first. Listening to "Lockdown" won't ruin anything, but there are many pieces in both series that tie into the other. Also, KC makes all of the characters complex and more than any good/evil type you get in other types of stories. Scratch has many things about her, that once you know them, make it more difficult to hate her. From a different perspective even our heroes could be considered villains.
    I love your profile picture by the way.
    Speaking of finding it hard to hate any of the prisoners... I must say that I did sort of start to have a soft spot for her after chapter 30 or so. What she tells Lizzie always gets me. The only Maller I never disliked was the one who guarded Lizzie.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    Speaking of finding it hard to hate any of the prisoners... I must say that I did sort of start to have a soft spot for her after chapter 30 or so. What she tells Lizzie always gets me. The only Maller I never disliked was the one who guarded Lizzie.
    Do you mean Bricks?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Yeah, Bricks was a real sweetie

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Hello Behemothbel1296! Yes, and I'm trying my best to get the others here at work to also listen to it - but you know lately with technology taking over (almost like a zombie virus - hehe) people get lazy to listen to a story. Well, their loss, because Were Alive is awesome, and I can't wait to listen to We're Alive: Goldrush! (Their loss)
    Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    Hello Nannie! You're the first person that I know of, anyway, from Africa that has listened to We're Alive. I am so happy you love it as much as we do!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Nannie View Post
    Hello Behemothbel1296! Yes, and I'm trying my best to get the others here at work to also listen to it - but you know lately with technology taking over (almost like a zombie virus - hehe) people get lazy to listen to a story. Well, their loss, because Were Alive is awesome, and I can't wait to listen to We're Alive: Goldrush! (Their loss)
    Nannie, I have the same problem. As the saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."
    We just have to keep sharing and hope people get "infected"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast