User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by MickGinger View Post
    We're Alive: A Song of Survival

That's good stuff DW! I can't remember who it was but I felt many times that someone was speaking AS the audience as well.
    Do you mean something like CJ telling Simeon that she was surprised that he could remember so many details? Right before that chapter posted, you guys were tossing around a theory that Simeon was really Chuck because of his ability to recall.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Do you mean something like CJ telling Simeon that she was surprised that he could remember so many details? Right before that chapter posted, you guys were tossing around a theory that Simeon was really Chuck because of his ability to recall.
    Yeah, really anything, especially small things or stuff happening in the background that actually ties into the narrative more than you notice on the first listen through.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Yeah, really anything, especially small things or stuff happening in the background that actually ties into the narrative more than you notice on the first listen through.
    KC is like an Ogre..... Onion! I mean onion. Many layers to his story.
    Likes MickGinger liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I can't remember who it was but I felt many times that someone was speaking AS the audience as well.
    Ha`ha! I meant that CJ was the character who was speaking AS the audience.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

A Short List

• When Bill Roberts' transport van arrives, Jeremy is looking out of the holding cell and says that they are giving him nice clothes to wear. Chapter 1. 38:15
    • Jeremy is not impressed with Fredo's notoriety when Chucks says that he should be afraid of him. He even dismisses Fredo's gang as being low level. When Chucks warns him about saying that around Fredo, Jeremy responds with a dismissive, "uh huh." We later learn that Jeremy is part of the more powerful Family. Chapter 1. 38:45
    • Mark sounds skeptical when reads Jeremy's name on his tag. Chapter 1. 23:30
    • Chucks says, "can you imagine what would happen if the inmates got out during some kind of emergency? They'd end up running the place... Not us, I mean the BAD BAD guys." A nod to the Mallers. (OK, maybe this one isn't as subtle as what you were asking for.) Chapter 2. 47:57
    • Chapter 5. 21:53. While running through solitary, Bogart notices that there are people still in the rooms. Jeremy says that it's too late for them, implying that they are un-turned. This may be the section of solitary that the Fort Irwin Soldiers discover with the doors busted IN. This is where Ink tested the protection symbols to determine which one worked. Shortly afterwards, the behemoths begin to burst out of their cells in the other part of solitary. Ink will not know which symbol works until the behemoths escape their cells and break in the symbol-marked doors to get the tasty treats inside. He might not have learned which symbol worked by the time Jeremy, Jodi and Bogart escaped because when he confronted Funk, he turns his head to show his left side and Funk attacks him. Chapter 6. 42:50. The rainbow symbol was probably on the right side .
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

• Mark sounds skeptical when reads Jeremy's name on his tag. Chapter 1. 23:30
    This keeps reminding me about Episode 4 when they're in sharing mode and Jeremy starts only to be interrupted by Bogart commenting that he's speaking in the third person. [head slap]. Because in actuality Jeremy WAS likely speaking in the third person to one degree or another.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    This keeps reminding me about Episode 4 when they're in sharing mode and Jeremy starts only to be interrupted by Bogart commenting that he's speaking in the third person. [head slap]. Because in actuality Jeremy WAS likely speaking in the third person to one degree or another.
    Slapping my head too. It's like a V-8 Juice commercial in here. Good catch!!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Witxh_Doctor, the symbol of protection is on the left side of Ink's head. Funk just didn't want to fall in line like Austin did.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

All the ones I was going to point out were just pointed out. Hah! However, I listened to the 1st episode twice before I heard that part about Austin being brought up to T-block. I kind of wondered why that was brought up. Was it just because? Or did it have some sort of significance? Maybe to point out that he had never made it up there? I don’t know, that one just stood out to me.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Witxh_Doctor, the symbol of protection is on the left side of Ink's head. Funk just didn't want to fall in line like Austin did.
    Crap!!! Really??? I went on a listening binge to find out if it was ever mentioned where on his head it was. I remember KC mentioning its location once, but that was during a face-to-face conversation.
    Leave it to Funk to FUNK up my theory.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast