User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Family

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Good points. Since Bogart and Jodi are on such good terms with Jeremy, what does that mean for them in Family terms? Would they be granted a rank or some other boon?
    I think Bogart and Jodi would be granted ally or associate status. Would they want to become actual members of the family? I think that if they wanted to, they would be given the opportunity to earn that.

That is, of course, depending on if he actually revealed the Family connection to them. He keeps everything very close to the vest. I don't think it is likely he told CJ. Otherwise, she may not have allowed him to talk to Simeon and given him the chance to complete his assassination. Of course, if he told her everything, she would probably have thought it was a just sentence for Simeon.

So, do you think he told Bogart, Jodi, or CJ about his ties to the Families? Will he keep CJ and his child secret from the rest of the family? If Jeremy is a big figure in the leadership, his child might be heir to the reigns of power someday.
    Last edited by cappuccino136; Jun 5th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccino136 View Post
    I think Bogart and Jodi would be granted ally or associate status. Would they want to become actual members of the family? I think that if they wanted to, they would be given the opportunity to earn that.

That is, of course, depending on if he actually revealed the Family connection to them. He keeps everything very close to the vest. I don't think it is likely he told CJ. Otherwise, she may not have allowed him to talk to Simeon and given him the chance to complete his assassination. Of course, if he told her everything, she would probably have thought it was a just sentence for Simeon.

So, do you think he told Bogart, Jodi, or CJ about his ties to the Families? Will he keep CJ and his child secret from the rest of the family? If Jeremy is a big figure in the leadership, his child might be heir to the reigns of power someday.
    Well he recorded what he said and did to Simeon and left it for CJ in way of explanation. And she has experience and knowledge of the Families to put some pieces together. I'm sure she would keep that information in the back of her mind always when it comes to her daughter. Which is probably why she wants her daughter trained to fight so that she has a better chance to protect herself.
    CJ has the habit of keeping secrets. She still keeps Nicholas's secret from the rest of the colony. So keeping the secret about her daughter would be just another to tuck away.
    Now that I have been thinking about "the Family", I think the best Bogart and Jodi could hope for is a place or rank in the organization. But they wouldn't be "IN" the family. Again, I am working on assumptions at this point.
    Likes cappuccino136, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    2 things (but one was already said).

1) Scrach's standing in the family is questionable - she may actually be an outcast who barely made it back in by letting them out of eastern bay. (Already mentioned but really worth repeating)

2) there is a decent chance that Jeremy does not know about cj being pregnant. The only mention of it is at the end when they visit the towers (& no mention of how far along she is). Puck is over protective - for all we know she may have conceived the night before he left.
    Last edited by GamerGirl; Jun 7th, 2016 at 06:16 PM.
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

GamerGirl's second point is a very good one. At some point I would be interested to see this explained in the future.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

The freakin Family needs some major cleansing. Some new rules at least. Rape a woman, some male body parts need to start flying off. We don't need any more crazy, broken Scratch types in a post-Apocalypse.

I have to give it up for Durai. The cat was smart and figured out what happened with the infected, tracked their nest at the arena and created a very well- orchestrated plan to take them out. IMichael would have been impressed if he'd known. If darned Durai hadn't also been such a malevolent dictator and ruthless taskmaster ... I think the LA survivors could have come together as an amazing team and built something pretty brilliant. CJ and Durai as the planners, with Michael and Jeremy as the executioners (of the plans), what a different type of World could have been created. There still would have been a lot of conflict between the criminal faction and the average folks, but requiring mandatory therapy with Lizzie ... I'm just sayin, it could have worked. A slim chance, but I'm a sucker for those.
    Likes KPCoyote, cappuccino136 liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    The freakin Family needs some major cleansing. Some new rules at least. Rape a woman, some male body parts need to start flying off. We don't need any more crazy, broken Scratch types in a post-Apocalypse.

I have to give it up for Durai. The cat was smart and figured out what happened with the infected, tracked their nest at the arena and created a very well- orchestrated plan to take them out. IMichael would have been impressed if he'd known. If darned Durai hadn't also been such a malevolent dictator and ruthless taskmaster ... I think the LA survivors could have come together as an amazing team and built something pretty brilliant. CJ and Durai as the planners, with Michael and Jeremy as the executioners (of the plans), what a different type of World could have been created. There still would have been a lot of conflict between the criminal faction and the average folks, but requiring mandatory therapy with Lizzie ... I'm just sayin, it could have worked. A slim chance, but I'm a sucker for those.
    Those sort of things may have happened in Texas or Baltimore.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Well we can all hope one day KC does more with We're Alive and goes into details on the family and what the current state is elswhere. Are there more Ink types in other locations? or was its just an Isolated case in LA.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Well we can all hope one day KC does more with We're Alive and goes into details on the family and what the current state is elswhere. Are there more Ink types in other locations? or was its just an Isolated case in LA.
    I am anticipating something far worse than Ink.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Like the Government. LOL
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements: