Thread: The Family

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Good points. Since Bogart and Jodi are on such good terms with Jeremy, what does that mean for them in Family terms? Would they be granted a rank or some other boon?
    I think Bogart and Jodi would be granted ally or associate status. Would they want to become actual members of the family? I think that if they wanted to, they would be given the opportunity to earn that.

That is, of course, depending on if he actually revealed the Family connection to them. He keeps everything very close to the vest. I don't think it is likely he told CJ. Otherwise, she may not have allowed him to talk to Simeon and given him the chance to complete his assassination. Of course, if he told her everything, she would probably have thought it was a just sentence for Simeon.

So, do you think he told Bogart, Jodi, or CJ about his ties to the Families? Will he keep CJ and his child secret from the rest of the family? If Jeremy is a big figure in the leadership, his child might be heir to the reigns of power someday.
    Last edited by cappuccino136; Jun 5th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.