User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    In WA reality, CJ and our crew took back the Colony from the Mallers on or about December 15-16, 2009. Riley and Burt bail within a few days- weeks after, and it's mentioned upon their return they'd been gone for 4 months. Also, CJ made Michael and the soldiers bow to her will and wait 4 months until going back to their mission of investigating Ink and the infected. This puts us into April at the absolute earliest. Then the soldiers go to the Twin Towers followed shortly thereafter with the dramatic delivery of Nicholas. This likely puts Nicholas' birthday into April not March.
    The autopsy on 12 took place on the 16th, they left Irwin the following day or so. CJ's leg was removed the night between the 18th and 19th.
    Then we have the timegab, which is not four months at all, only about half of that to be exact, since Michael specifically states that the next time he sees Randy is March 1st, 2010. At this point, I think Tanya says that Lizzy's still three weeks or so from giving birth.
    I Need to relisten to S4, but I think I ended up thinking the finale took place around the end of March or the beginning of April...If not mid April...Hmm...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Ooh! And now we know WHO the father of CJ's kid is, yay! Gotta love the irony of him being from the same Group as the one WHO caused her leg-loss...
    Exactly! It'd also be interesting to speculate how and when our WALD trio came to be residents of the Colony. Before the Mallers took over? Did Jeremy make make contact with the Family there or did he keep himself and his new family on the DL? What a great job of making us care so much and so quickly about a brand new cast of characters.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    The autopsy on 12 took place on the 16th, they left Irwin the following day or so. CJ's leg was removed the night between the 18th and 19th.
    Then we have the timegab, which is not four months at all, only about half of that to be exact, since Michael specifically states that the next time he sees Randy is March 1st, 2010. At this point, I think Tanya says that Lizzy's still three weeks or so from giving birth.
    I Need to relisten to S4, but I think I ended up thinking the finale took place around the end of March or the beginning of April...If not mid April...Hmm...

When you're in the post apocalypse ( I hope we never are), I'm sure 3 months can feel like 4. They were likely rounding up for dramatic effect when taking Burt and Riley to task for bailing on them. At least Burt was there to help rescue Puck from the jail and that's all that really matters.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    I had to listen to 6 again when I got home from the finale. It's hard to party and concentrate

It was really fun watching the web based fan chat interaction with the cast and crew. For those of you who obviously couldn't see behind the scenes, we were all reading your questions and comments in real-time.

I was very impressed with those of you who answered the trivia questions, and super-fast too, you guys and gals rocked it. KP Coyote, Red Beard, I'm looking at you!
    Tony,
    You could say that after hearing the Masterful storytelling that we have received from KC and the talented crew of Wayland Productions, Grayson you are a part of "The Family" no matter where you go, I have been infected. I am now and always will be a fanatic. (That's where the term fan comes from by the way.)
    I can't wait to hear more about Goldrush and The Modern Man. I would have to say I can really appreciate how Jeremy shared his reasons for being in the jail during the sharing episode. How some young man took something very special from him and broke it. He was being vague but at the same time, if Simeon had really been more aware of the details he might have caught on that it was about him.
    I'm glad that I picked Jeremy in the vs. He has vision. And if he is any indication of how effective the rest of the Family is there is going to be some serious hell coming down the pipe.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Witch Doctor you rock with your facility at WA details recall. I commend you. Then there's a but when it comes to your version of the Nicholas timeline. Saul was the one who says that his boy will be born in March. Lizzie wasn't full term until early April, do the math from the 4th of July party. Even if Nicholas arrived early there are other events that put Nick's arrival a little later than March.

In WA reality, CJ and our crew took back the Colony from the Mallers on or about December 15-16, 2009. Riley and Burt bail within a few days- weeks after, and it's mentioned upon their return they'd been gone for 4 months. Also, CJ made Michael and the soldiers bow to her will and wait 4 months until going back to their mission of investigating Ink and the infected. This puts us into April at the absolute earliest. Then the soldiers go to the Twin Towers followed shortly thereafter with the dramatic delivery of Nicholas. This likely puts Nicholas' birthday into April not March. Just a thought.

A further note: As a Doctor you know April also allows just enough time for Puck to heal from his severely broken bones to go on the fateful mission that rescues slime-sucking Simeon on July 23, 2010.

Again Witch Doctor I am so impressed with your recall ability. I'm just splitting hairs here for the "shear" fun of it and not to call you out in a duel. I would lose ... badly. The last two months has been my first forum experience and you and the rest of the fans have made it a joy to try and participate. Thank you one and all.
    You are absolutely right!!!! I goofed the math on that one. July +9 is April! Thanks, that clears up quite a bit. Also, thanks for softening the blow in pointing out my error. My hat's off to you ma'am.

I can't say how much I appreciate you and the others participating in the forums too. This is half of the fun of the show.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Kat E liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

KatE has definitely been a positive for the forums.
    Likes Kat E liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    KatE has definitely been a positive for the forums.
    Without a doubt. And so have you KPCoyote!.
    Likes KPCoyote, Kat E liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I loved the finale. I loved Episode 5, too. Some really great storytelling and character moments. I also did not see the reveals coming at all. I expected Simeon to run off and even kill some of the others to get away. But that all happened in the first half of the episode. I was so excited because I couldn't imagine what else was coming, but I was sure it would be good.

Poor Fredo, for sure. I loved that he spoke English after all. Can't wait till I can listen to it again. But I will have to wait a little while until it is officially released.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Since Austin McKibben doesn't have an arrow through his head yet, we can safely assume that they escaped before the 4th of July.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Since Austin McKibben doesn't have an arrow through his head yet, we can safely assume that they escaped before the 4th of July.
    Thanks Doctor. And yeah. The pre July 4th escape makes sense. I'm still curious where they were in between. But more importantly what will happen after this series.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast