User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I always find those responses so heart warming. It is great that you have assembled such a wonderful community around you KC.
    I have to agree with you, for someone to never have met Kc personally, but to inspire such loyalty to the brand he has created as well as the company he is building is an astounding feat. I'm just star struck by the fact he is interested in me possibly helping out at all!
    Last edited by Cdmassey987; Jun 13th, 2016 at 09:14 AM. Reason: errors

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Cdmassey987 View Post
    I have to agree with you, for someone to never have met Kc personally, but to inspire such loyalty to the brand he has created as well as the company he is building is an astounding feat. I'm just star struck by the fact he is interested in me possibly helping out at all!
    KC knows value when he encounters it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    KC knows value when he encounters it.
    That, or fate has brought us together to do something special. I kid you not, his kind offer was absolute perfect timing.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That, or fate has brought us together to do something special. I kid you not, his kind offer was absolute perfect timing.
    Then I am also thankful that he made the offer. That is amazing.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I believe that Fredo becomes the bone face behemoth. When bone is broken and heals afterward the spot grows extra bone to heal the area. Fredo gets his face smashed into a wall. With the behemoth cocktail and the healing process in hyperdrive I believe that would turn his face into the bone spur faced behemoth.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

In Episode 1 after CJ tells dirt bag Simeon that only one of their soldiers returned alive from the Twin Towers. She then responds they did go back and there'd been an electrical fire that destroyed the surveillance tapes. She makes it sound as it the trips were separate events. Makes you wonder if the fire sprinklers caused the fire, and Jodi's electrocution of course. Or since "fire" wasn't specifically mentioned, perhaps Jeremy went back after the soldiers' mission and caused the fire to protect his cover.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    In Episode 1 after CJ tells dirt bag Simeon that only one of their soldiers returned alive from the Twin Towers. She then responds they did go back and there'd been an electrical fire that destroyed the surveillance tapes. She makes it sound as it the trips were separate events. Makes you wonder if the fire sprinklers caused the fire, and Jodi's electrocution of course. Or since "fire" wasn't specifically mentioned, perhaps Jeremy went back after the soldiers' mission and caused the fire to protect his cover.
    We know that Jeremy/Oliver, Jodi, and Bogart return to the Twins to Bury Gavin and Dani. I highly doubt that they would go back inside after what they went through. You couldn't convince me to. Even Puck had, (cough) his best soldiers make sure the Twins were clear before the last return to the Twins. The behemoths damage and sprinklers may have been the cause of the fire. I am sure Jodi's hot wiring of the doors didn't help.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Congratulations to the Lockdown team. The production quality has topped what we saw in the final Season of WA. The writing continues to deliver. The performances were outstanding. But the crowning jewel to this series is the music. It comes and fits seamlessly with scenes. My girlfriend has dismissed my praise of the original series for over a year, but she sat down while I was listening to Lockdown last weekend. She's in Chapter 3 of WA now, soon I'll finally have someone to talk to about this amazing series.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    Congratulations to the Lockdown team. The production quality has topped what we saw in the final Season of WA. The writing continues to deliver. The performances were outstanding. But the crowning jewel to this series is the music. It comes and fits seamlessly with scenes. My girlfriend has dismissed my praise of the original series for over a year, but she sat down while I was listening to Lockdown last weekend. She's in Chapter 3 of WA now, soon I'll finally have someone to talk to about this amazing series.
    That is wonderful to hear. I know that she will really enjoy Lockdown after a health binge of A Story of Survival.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    FINALLY, I have caught up. Lockdown was really interesting, nice to have a new story and new backgrounds to things (like witnessing the behemoth testing)

Although finding out Fredo was alive and turned into a behemoth was upsetting..... I kinda liked him, thug or not Im guessing the syringes Puck was talking about at the end was referring to him?

Need to re-listen again to understand all the details about Jeremy....

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast