User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Ok, first of all, Lockdown was awesome and the finale made me love the whole series even more! But, did Jeremy know CJ was pregnant or not? Because, from what I understand, the Family is literally connected through blood ties (not just like a close knit group of people). And if the Family stuff means so much to Jeremy that he would leave behind the colony and CJ, would he want to go back and get his daughter and introduce her to that life?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by choctawlover View Post
    Ok, first of all, Lockdown was awesome and the finale made me love the whole series even more! But, did Jeremy know CJ was pregnant or not? Because, from what I understand, the Family is literally connected through blood ties (not just like a close knit group of people). And if the Family stuff means so much to Jeremy that he would leave behind the colony and CJ, would he want to go back and get his daughter and introduce her to that life?
    That detail is unclear. But I am going to go with; he didn't know about CJ being pregnant. Otherwise he may have another plan to keep an eye on his daughter.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Never has anyone waited so eagerly for a bomb to be dropped on one's self. <-- Couldn't find bomb emoji.
    Hah!!! You're so right, a flower pot or a broken key in WA World is bomb enough.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Lockdown was overall....disappointing. It really suffered from a severe lack of something that really drove the original series through it's emotional highs and lows and riveting story: Reef Systems Inc.

Reef Systems Inc began in 1984 by principals who were educated and enjoyed the business of aquatic animal life. Reef Systems has had the opportunity to work with some of the finest establishments creating showcase pieces in restaurants, theme parks, offices, and custom homes.

Everything else was amazing. But the lack of Reef Systems, Inc really brought the entire series down from a solid 8.5/10 to around maybe a 3/10.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    That detail is unclear. But I am going to go with; he didn't know about CJ being pregnant. Otherwise he may have another plan to keep an eye on his daughter.
    It's just possible that Jeremy is the father. In final WA episode "The Ink Runs Dry, " Michael specifically tell Nicholas that they went back to the jail "about a year or two after" he was born to go and retrieve the soldiers' bodies. That's when he also told Nicholas about the petroglyphs that were found relating to Ink's tattoos. For the math to work with Michael's poor memory, CJ would have been pregnant for merely hours or up to a week or so when Jeremy left. It would put the baby being born just before Nicholas' own birthday. CJ would have been super duper pregnant when they went back to the jail. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Michael to be wrong about the time frame after a decade and a half. At least there is a really strong likelihood that Jeremy had no clue to CJ's condition when he left. I knew he'd never have left the area if he'd known.
    Last edited by Kat E; Jun 7th, 2016 at 09:20 PM.
    Likes KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Sanus View Post
    Everything else was amazing. But the lack of Reef Systems, Inc really brought the entire series down from a solid 8.5/10 to around maybe a 3/10.
    Brilliant!!! You put your finger right on the pulse point. Hmm, I always wanted my own reef of Sea Dragons...and now I'm thinking about it again. Thank you.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    No one knows that Burt killed Scratch. He did it in secret didn't he? Jeremy wouldn't know he had to kill anyone at the Colony.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Ok lets talk Jeremy and Simeons last conversation. Did anyone else catch the feeling that they both we're still feigning information? Simeon denying everything he actually knew about the shipyard job. Jeremy not giving any detailed information between the escape and the colony. Didn't mention that he came with Jodi or Bogart to the colony as a group. I felt like Simeon was catching on at one point that Jeremy was after him while in prison. In prison a snitch would have to watch his back from everyone and Jeremy admits that he kills snithces. When the group was picking names out of the hat, you can hear Simeon say "please dont pick me". He has to be worried still about being with a person that kills snitches.

Now. We have to think about how Simeon would get a job stealing a truck from a family. If you're in the underworld, and there exists a family that does dirty business, you probably stay away from trying to rob those people and their businesses. We are led to believe Simeon is a clueless autotheif, oblivious to the underworld. But we know he killed two people. He says he just sticks out his hand and shoots, but most auto theives don't carry weapons. Especially firearms. What if Simeon was a better shot then we think? What if, the person who sent him to steal a truck from the family thought that Simeon had some actual skills and promise? Say an intiation mission for a third family? He's actually a prospect for a Third Family. (not Durai or Jeremys family) He's got a green light on him, and is expected to be killed. Which would mean he failed to accomplish his mission. Back in the begining, Simeon asked Chuck if he had heard of him after he "heard" his name. As if he had bragged about what he done. Bragged about something that would have been big for him, yet not one gang picked him up. Assuming the heirarchy goes Family over Prison Gangs over Street Gangs. So we have a story of a failed attempt to be brought in to the family. But I think I found more on a succes story of gaining membership to a family.

Fredo was also prospect. His special treatment pre-lockdown is evident. Jeremy had a simple respect for him. And if you listen to him explaining why he was sad over Fredos death, you can hear him say, "Yeah, but he was OUR drugged up thug(orwhatever)" What if he knew that Fredo made the cut into A Family? A secret society of only 3 groups, you think theyd have information and spying and all that shit being floated around between them. Do we know if they only avenge the deaths from within their own family? Or the overall family of the three families? Thing is Fredo carried out his mission and I could only assume when the outbreak first started and the first zombies made noises you can hear him teasing them "theyre coming for me" as if he had a bigger then prison gang group coming to get him out of lowly jail.

I dont really interact with people much lately so getting my thoughts out of my head now its kinda weird and idk if this all makes sense. but i hope you guys ge the ideas im running with.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    It's just possible that Jeremy is the father. In final WA episode "The Ink Runs Dry, " Michael specifically tell Nicholas that they went back to the jail "about a year or two after" he was born to go and retrieve the soldiers' bodies. That's when he also told Nicholas about the petroglyphs that were found relating to Ink's tattoos. For the math to work with Michael's poor memory, CJ would have been pregnant for merely hours or up to a week or so when Jeremy left. It would put the baby being born just before Nicholas' own birthday. CJ would have been super duper pregnant when they went back to the jail. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for Michael to be wrong about the time frame after a decade and a half. At least there is a really strong likelihood that Jeremy had no clue to CJ's condition when he left. I knew he'd never have left the area if he'd known.
    Ditto. Cuts it close but possible.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

One of my favorites lines; "We've got Funk on our tails! We've got FUNK on our tails!" I hope this was meant to be funny, otherwise I'll feeling like a 12 year old.
    Likes MrRedBeard, KPCoyote liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast