User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    I think we also don't know the if all the mallers are actually part of the family either too right? Most of the inmates in lockdown were afraid of the family. Think most of the mallers just fell in line to Durai?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Speaking of WA references or harkening back type things...did you catch Jodi's use of the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend defense, by letting out the Funk to distract/attack Ink?

That was EXACTLY what I thought of!! (Well, that and the last Jurassic Park movie.)
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Jeremy was definitely a tough guy, but you're right, he certainly seemed more, let's say Micheal Corleone than Bonnie & Clyde (Like Scratch and Latch). Even the way he referred to Fredo as a thug, was with such derision that it came across as condescending. Scratch and Latch seemed more like the type to commit common street thuggery type crimes; B&E to Burt's gun shop, shop lifting, murder... they pretty much rattle off their own rap sheet.

Now, what would think about Durai being more like Jeremy than Scratch and Latch? There was something about his speech and manners that gives me that impression. What are your thoughts?
    I felt like both Durai and Jeremy aren't really leaders in the organization. Well not the top brass. They almost have like an officers mindset. Able to see the big picture and issue orders, yet don't have that "commander-in-cheif" aura around them. Jeremy is proof that ties to the family will be kept no matter what. If Durai was the main head of his family, that mutiny would have never have happened. Everyone would do what he said no matter what, right? I mean Jeremy carried out his last mission without even knowing anyone from his family known he accomplished it. Even with a kid on the way in a post everything world. He could have just stopped and been a guy behind the glass helping CJ out. There has to be bigger leaders out there. Durai and Jeremy are not them though.
    Likes cappuccino136, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef View Post
    I think we also don't know the if all the mallers are actually part of the family either too right? Most of the inmates in lockdown were afraid of the family. Think most of the mallers just fell in line to Durai?
    Yep. I wonder what type of control or power did he have to bend others to his will in a post apocalypse world. As far as the other prisoners were Family members, remember that Tardust didn't know the significance behind Scratch's, Angel's and Durai's rings.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Best. Post. Credit. Sequence. Ever!!!!

Eat your heart out Marvel.
    Well said NicVoodoo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    That was EXACTLY what I thought of!! (Well, that and the last Jurassic Park movie.)
    Lockdown was long written when that movie came out, and when I saw that moment, I was like... Shit...

But I got over it. I knew I sorta wrote it first

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Lockdown was long written when that movie came out, and when I saw that moment, I was like... Shit...

But I got over it. I knew I sorta wrote it first
    This is why we want to help you get you epic out first.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    SO...KC can you actually confirm that Jeremy is the father? I mean that would mind blowing, but certainly possible. I can't see it though because I can't imagine him leaving his unborn son, something about a real Family member ditching his kid doesn't make sense to me even in the post apocalyptic world of WA, but hey I'm not the writer and I can accept it if that's the canon.

As for Jeremy and Durai, I can see Durai as a family member, but even lower level then Jeremy. Jeremy was way more controlled, sure Durai was level headed, but seemed more of an idealist. Jeremy was methodical, sharp, calculated. He knew what he was giving up, the link to the colony and even appeared to regret it, but he felt a greater connection with the Family then the colony, CJ, and crew. I can definitly see Jeremy as a leader, but like it was mentioned before definitely not top brass, like a Michael or a battle hardened Angel. I wonder if Jeremy knew about how Durai died? and what about Scratch? I mean he must have heard right?

I think lilchef has a good question. I think the Mallers just fell in line. I'm sure Durai was imposing, but a mob like the Mallers would have made his job difficult. I'm sure they would have been classified as "thugs". I liked Jeremy's characterization at the end, made him even more of a bad ass then he seemed before. Again great work WA team.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Ahh shit. Im at work and been listening to lockdown all shift. When i get off later tonight ima drop some new bombs on you guys.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef View Post
    Ahh shit. Im at work and been listening to lockdown all shift. When i get off later tonight ima drop some new bombs on you guys.
    Never has anyone waited so eagerly for a bomb to be dropped on one's self. <-- Couldn't find bomb emoji.
    Likes DemetriusH, Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast