User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Well I wasn't saying that. :P
    I just want to share where it will be. It's really cool that my line is right after Mr. Swan says my name. Makes it easy.
    An intro ... How amazing is that!!! [rhetorical] Way to score. Congrats!! I'm looking forward to kicking back to listen to the entire series front to back. It's been quite the wild ride on all levels for everyone. The listeners, check. The characters in the story, check. The cast and crew, check. KC and family, triple check. The story itself, check. Grayson...OMG, check. What a difference a year makes.
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    WOW, just finished listening. what an amazing ending and a great lead in for future stories. Theory first, Fredo was the behemoth that killed the soldiers and then Puck killed him...kinda happy and sad at the same time, to know he survived but to find out he was turned into some monster, but glad to know what happened to him. Now we have to jump back to before the credits. It was awesome to find out they all survived and that they were "good". I hope KC is able to lead into a series on "The Family" I would be very interested to hear about all of them. I like that Jeremy wasn't some crazed psycho and that he was approachable, trustworthy, and had a sense of honor, makes you want to hear more about the family and him as well as Bogart and Jodi.

I can't believe that Simeon was like a hitman of sorts killing those guys on the heist, crazy, but very cool twist. I can't wait for more. Amazing job to all involved I will keep singing your praises to the masses.
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I kinda thought Simeon would have pulled a Keyser Soze on them.
    Another awesome work by KC and Crew.. I really hope there is more, more, more to come.

I always thought Fredo would have become a behemoth. But did not expect Gavin and Dani to bite it like that. Figured Gavin would have died saving them all.
    But really like the others survived and are sticking together. Also sounds like the world is getting put back together a piece at a time. Would like to know more about all that.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Hehe Keyser Soze

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Best. Post. Credit. Sequence. Ever!!!!

Eat your heart out Marvel.
    Likes MrRedBeard, KPCoyote liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Pin

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.
    Our newest celebrity.
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    So I have some ideas you guys.

"Jermery" is from A family, but not the same one as Scratch,Latch and Durai. If he was part of them, he would have been killed or run off during the take over with Saul and CJ or have just been on that families side. I think hes part of the strongest and most upheld family. I felt like they way he operated was much more...how you say? polished? Like how he stayed the same during the whole experience was something that people like Latch/Scratch/Durai couldn't do. The information was said in the T-Block holding cell that there were a few families left. Maybe he is apart of the one that stood the test of time and is the strongest. Where the Scratch/Latch/Durai family obviously was not as strong and you could tell during their whole outbreak experience.
    Likes KPCoyote, cappuccino136, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Did anyone think of Kalani and Pippen when Jeremy/Oliver confronted Simon/Simeon? I always wanted to know what an exchange between the first two would have been like had Kalani not immediately killed Pippen. I wonder if Simon's two versions of his name was a way of foreshadowing the two natures of his character. He went from weak, non threatening Simon to psychopathic jerk Simeon.

Looking back on the Kalani chronicles and this aspect of WALD, it looks like KC would make one heck of a crime story author.
    Law and Order: We're Alive eh? Huh?
    Speaking of WA references or harkening back type things...did you catch Jodi's use of the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend defense, by letting out the Funk to distract/attack Ink? Also, the last run down the halls with the doors opening and closing behind our trio while being chased--very reminiscent and was a nice nod to Riley, Angel and Datu's race to get out of the Arena. Darn, I'm doing to miss all this. What the heck am I/we supposed to listen to now? [Re-listening to WA and WALD over and over and over being a given]
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef View Post

"Jermery" is from A family, but not the same one as Scratch,Latch and Durai. If he was part of them, he would have been killed or run off during the take over with Saul and CJ or have just been on that families side. I think hes part of the strongest and most upheld family. I felt like they way he operated was much more...how you say? polished? Like how he stayed the same during the whole experience was something that people like Latch/Scratch/Durai couldn't do. The information was said in the T-Block holding cell that there were a few families left. Maybe he is apart of the one that stood the test of time and is the strongest. Where the Scratch/Latch/Durai family obviously was not as strong and you could tell during their whole outbreak experience.
    Right. Not knowing the design on the ring "Jeremy"' shows scum-sucking Simeon, it's ambiguous at best as to which Family our "hero"? belongs to.
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by lilchef View Post

I felt like they way he operated was much more...how you say? polished? Like how he stayed the same during the whole experience was something that people like Latch/Scratch/Durai couldn't do.
    Jeremy was definitely a tough guy, but you're right, he certainly seemed more, let's say Micheal Corleone than Bonnie & Clyde (Like Scratch and Latch). Even the way he referred to Fredo as a thug, was with such derision that it came across as condescending. Scratch and Latch seemed more like the type to commit common street thuggery type crimes; B&E to Burt's gun shop, shop lifting, murder... they pretty much rattle off their own rap sheet.

Now, what would think about Durai being more like Jeremy than Scratch and Latch? There was something about his speech and manners that gives me that impression. What are your thoughts?
    Likes Storm, cappuccino136 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast