User Tag List

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

The biggest bomb was that Grayson Stone will leaving to do work on his own production company. As sad as I am to hear this, I am also very interested to learn more of what he is going to make.
    Likes Kat E, cappuccino136, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I'm glad that I picked Jeremy in the vs. He has vision. And if he is any indication of how effective the rest of the Family is there is going to be some serious hell coming down the pipe.

Yes, somehow I still sort of like "Jeremy" (whatever his real name is) even though he is a part of The Family, which is pretty hardcore and bad. I wonder, though. Does Jeremy really have a reason to start a vendetta war against the colony? Yes, Scratch was killed. But Scratch was not in good standing with the Family and had herself killed Durai. Also, he may have true feelings for CJ and she is (probably) carrying his child. I'm not sure who else would be the father. So, he would actually want to protect his own flesh and blood and the mother of his child. He may have been pretending to like CJ just so he could get information and have influence or access. Very possible. But she is still now the mother of his child.

But it would be interesting to see what kind of agenda or plans he does have when he gets back home and takes his place again within the family. I have a feeling he might be a pretty influencial leader in their hierarchy.
    Likes KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccino136 View Post
    Yes, somehow I still sort of like "Jeremy" (whatever his real name is) even though he is a part of The Family, which is pretty hardcore and bad. I wonder, though. Does Jeremy really have a reason to start a vendetta war against the colony? Yes, Scratch was killed. But Scratch was not in good standing with the Family and had herself killed Durai. Also, he may have true feelings for CJ and she is (probably) carrying his child. I'm not sure who else would be the father. So, he would actually want to protect his own flesh and blood and the mother of his child. He may have been pretending to like CJ just so he could get information and have influence or access. Very possible. But she is still now the mother of his child.

But it would be interesting to see what kind of agenda or plans he does have when he gets back home and takes his place again within the family. I have a feeling he might be a pretty influencial leader in their hierarchy.
    I believe that Jeremy would have stayed with CJ for good. He sounded legitimately in love with her. And he would never do anything to hurt his own blood.
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I believe that Jeremy would have stayed with CJ for good. He sounded legitimately in love with her. And he would never do anything to hurt his own blood.
    WHO's chopping onions all of a sudden??
    And I definitely agree. I don't think that was an act.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Kat E liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    WHO's chopping onions all of a sudden??
    And I definitely agree. I don't think that was an act.
    I think I am. I am so sad for CJ and her daughter. CJ because that woman keeps loosing her loves, through no fault of her own. And her daughter not having her Dad. And who knows at this point what she has been told of her Dad at this point. (Looking at KC)
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.
    Likes DemetriusH, MickGinger, Witch_Doctor, Storm, Kc liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    KC, now that you have Outpost One online, will you be putting up a wall of weird with the push pins and red string to keep track of all your story plots?
    I have a white board... that count?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.
    Yeah, I screwed up and it wasn't on the output for the finale event. I've since fixed it and uploaded it to the server. Everything is automated for Monday at 9 am
    Likes KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I have a white board... that count?
    It is a start.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, I screwed up and it wasn't on the output for the finale event. I've since fixed it and uploaded it to the server. Everything is automated for Monday at 9 am
    Well I wasn't saying that. :P
    I just want to share where it will be. It's really cool that my line is right after Mr. Swan says my name. Makes it easy.
    Likes Kat E liked this post

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast