User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    Well, now that's the worst part, NY, more specifically Syracuse, NY. I'd be cool working remote, set up budgets, check books, workpapers etc via something like open office or google sheets using dropbox, google drive, or some other cloud based system to store information (some people don't like the idea, but with today's technology its totally possible for a bookkeeper/accountant to be located on the other side of the world and manage the finances of a business on the other).

I'd be willing to relocate my family and I to CA if you had the budget for a yearly salary; however, as you are a growing operation I am making the assumption that you're not quiet there yet, though I have no idea how big Wayland Productions really is.

That being said I'd be cool working as an intern and simply being able to be part of your operation and supporting it for free remotely if I could (I have a full time 9-5 at Raymour and Flanigan). If you would like I'd be happy to give you my email on this forum, private message you on the forum, or message you via Xbox with my contact info. You can check out my LinkedIn profile if you like as well.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    First, I've listened to all episodes but no relistens and new to using the forum. I was wondering outside of Lockdown, where did we encounter Jeremy before. I only have the vaguest memory of him that I may even be imagining. Thanks

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by mccannc View Post
    First, I've listened to all episodes but no relistens and new to using the forum. I was wondering outside of Lockdown, where did we encounter Jeremy before. I only have the vaguest memory of him that I may even be imagining. Thanks
    As far as I can tell, this series is the first we hear or see Jeremy/Oliver.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    As far as I can tell, this series is the first we hear or see Jeremy/Oliver.
    I concur. The only time his name would have popped up was when Michael, Kelky and "Peegs" were originally at the Colony or in Season 4 in passing. I don't recall anyone even saying "Hey, OLIVER!!" You certainly wouldn't have heard him. But now we get to grind our teeth over how and when our inmates showed up at the Colony.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    I concur. The only time his name would have popped up was when Michael, Kelky and "Peegs" were originally at the Colony or in Season 4 in passing. I don't recall anyone even saying "Hey, OLIVER!!" You certainly wouldn't have heard him. But now we get to grind our teeth over how and when our inmates showed up at the Colony.
    KC did mention in Apartment 2C that after Scratch was killed there was an influx of 150 people that came to the Colony. It is around that time that Jeremy/Oliver, Jodi, and Bogart showed up. I just want to know his real name. Might as well call him the Count of Monte Cristo.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    I had to listen to 6 again when I got home from the finale. It's hard to party and concentrate

It was really fun watching the web based fan chat interaction with the cast and crew. For those of you who obviously couldn't see behind the scenes, we were all reading your questions and comments in real-time.

I was very impressed with those of you who answered the trivia questions, and super-fast too, you guys and gals rocked it. KP Coyote, Red Beard, I'm looking at you!
    Ever since my friend got me hooked on this show, and I love stories, I have tried to absorb as many details as I can. And Mr. Ray, your portrayal of Robbins when he is carrying Muldoon in Twin Towers is THE scene that kills me every time I listen to it.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmassey987 View Post
    Well, now that's the worst part, NY, more specifically Syracuse, NY. I'd be cool working remote, set up budgets, check books, workpapers etc via something like open office or google sheets using dropbox, google drive, or some other cloud based system to store information (some people don't like the idea, but with today's technology its totally possible for a bookkeeper/accountant to be located on the other side of the world and manage the finances of a business on the other).

I'd be willing to relocate my family and I to CA if you had the budget for a yearly salary; however, as you are a growing operation I am making the assumption that you're not quiet there yet, though I have no idea how big Wayland Productions really is.

That being said I'd be cool working as an intern and simply being able to be part of your operation and supporting it for free remotely if I could (I have a full time 9-5 at Raymour and Flanigan). If you would like I'd be happy to give you my email on this forum, private message you on the forum, or message you via Xbox with my contact info. You can check out my LinkedIn profile if you like as well.
    That would be amazing! Can you by chance email me? Kc@zombiepodcast.com ? (My email can be public and also I can't pm on this device currently. Thank you so much for responding, and no, we're not on the size to be able to relocate anyone. We're just starting to ramp up for full time!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I always find those responses so heart warming. It is great that you have assembled such a wonderful community around you KC.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    You have listened to it all? Say whatever you like
    I said it once, and I'll say it again. Just... Wow!! I couldn't have asked for a better ending! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

As I have already said to KC, "just take all my money!" This man, this visionary, is more than worthy of a healthy budget to open up this We're Alive Universe to tell the 14+ other storylines that he has in the wings.

I hope that one of these storylines deals with how the teacher from episode one season one of We're Alive: A Story Of Survival makes it all the way to the last episode of same said series. OR is it the news broadcaster that we hear in the last episode?

What I hope happens well down the line are the characters of these many story lines colliding together in one last epic conclusion of the story. "We're Alive: United Colonies of America"

As with most zombie stories that I know of, humanity gets whittled down to nothing wth a fade to black and screams. But in this series we are given a crumb of hope with the book in Ink's cell of the Twin Towers jail. There were zombies before, and somehow humanity was able to push them back for a time. It is just our curse that we keep failing to learn from the past and be mindful of past experiences. I hope that with these tales of survival that it is evidence that humanity survived and this is all a history lesson.
    OR it's aliens finding the remains of humanity after a lost conflict, reading the journals.
    Likes DemetriusH, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast