User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    One of my favorites lines; "We've got Funk on our tails! We've got FUNK on our tails!" I hope this was meant to be funny, otherwise I'll feeling like a 12 year old.
    I believe it to be as intentional as the Gremlins reference.
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I believe it to be as intentional as the Gremlins reference.
    That whole chapter was kind of hilarious, from Fredo mentioning Gremlins with his thick accent, to the nose licking scene, to Bogart telling Ink that Jeremy was kidding about the a-hole comment.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

So, Texas is a Republic again and Baltimore is trying to get power back up. It would be interesting to see how communication with these areas was reestablished. I would have thought Fort Irwin would have been able to made contact with them first. Pantex is in Texas and that is where Col. Kimmet got the nukes.

Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    I may need a time line check - but didn't cj say they went to get the solders before they picked up Simon & started this whole conversation.

I thought the trip at the end was the groups 3rd visit (first being when we lost the solders (tears...)

Also - I've said this on another thread, but it bares repeating - Puck is over protective of those he cares about. CJ could be 5 seconds pregnant & he would want to wrap he up in cotton & put her on a shelf (it at least he would attempt it - this is CJ after all). He made no mention / joke about it when she was driving in part one, so my guess is the she conceived just before "Jeremy" fled.

As I called the "'Jeremy'... You are the father" theory 1st (well - maybe not 1st. But I did call it in th YouTube chat about 10-15 minutes before the episode aired live. I have witnesses.) I will find ways to defend it.

(Also - Kc has a history of knocking up a character & than kicking one of the parents out of the group *cough* *Blair* *cough*)
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    I may need a time line check - but didn't cj say they went to get the solders before they picked up Simon & started this whole conversation.

I thought the trip at the end was the groups 3rd visit (first being when we lost the solders (tears...))
    I believe you're thinking of when CJ told the stupid piece of crap Simeon that the soldiers they sent to the jail found there had been a fire and all the video recordings had been lost...and only one got out "alive." CJ was obviously referring to the Chasing Ghosts part 3 of 3 [major tears, but Tony turned in a stellar performance]. I still stand behind the notion that there were only two trips to the Twins, and KC put an interesting and fact-filled bow on the trip to retrieve the bodies, bringing the whole Twin Towers storyline full circle (poor Fredo getting "infected").

We start Lockdown in the middle with finding Simeon, go back to the beginning, then to the middle, jump to the end, and finish at the end of the beginning. Roller-coaster-on-steroids.
    Last edited by Kat E; Jun 8th, 2016 at 11:26 PM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    I believe you're thinking of when CJ told the stupid piece of crap Simeon.
    Don't hold back
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    okay so I am just getting to watch the finale show on Youtube, KC said he went through multiple editors (about min 16), why? just the size of the material? or difficulty level? Then at about 37:20 KC offers a prize to those who were able to watch, sucks being on the east coast because the time difference makes it tough to catch the live show, though I enjoy watching it after the fact, I wish I could tune in during the day and watch the show, maybe I'd have a better chance at prizes.

at roughly 53:00 I enjoy meeting the music director/composer. I think that's pretty cool, you never really meet people like Brother Dan. Plus the Lockdown score is pretty awesome.

So we transition right to the discussion and yeah I have to agree with Tony, KC, and Brett the ending of #WALockdown was amazing and couldn't have been better. I think it's an awesome lead in to future content while providing a clear ending to Lockdown, concise and ambiguous at the same time.

Very awesome new at about 1:50:00 very exciting to hear he is now doing this officially full time. Wish I could be part of the production company on the back end (finance/accounting is my background if you need someone ). Sad to be losing Grayson, but excited to follow him in his future endeavors. I think that this production company will produce a lot of great talent.
    Likes KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Don't hold back
    Ever since the Finale I've been compelled to use expletives prior to that stinking reprobate Simeon's name. Ack!!!
    Last edited by Kat E; Jun 9th, 2016 at 03:03 PM.
    Likes DemetriusH, MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Ever since the Finale I've been compelled to use expletives prior to that stinking reprobate Simeon's name. Ack!!!
    I had a bad feeling ever since he was introduced.
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmassey987 View Post
    (finance/accounting is my background if you need someone ).
    Where are you located?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast