User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Lockdown Part 6 and Series End Megathread

You have listened to it all? Say whatever you like

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Very well done!
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

My mind was blown so many times last night. I'm still taking it all in. The whole WA world just exploded into so many more possibilities.

Congratulations and well done KC. Wow, just wow!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

"Jeremy" is in the Family

Wow, I didn't see that coming. That's what I like about these shows. You can guess and guess but you'll always be surprised. In hindsight the hints where there. He was so mysterious compared to the others.

Then there was this little gem from the forum thread Eastern Bay vs Twin Towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Mallers. They don't have the hesitation that would still be in the inmates from the Twins. They're more "villainous"

But don't let me stop the convo. What about individual match-ups? Jeremy vs Scratch?
    Biggest question about this: Was Jeremy his real name? Now we know who was cousin Oliver behind the glass. Maybe that's his real name.

• He asks Simeon, "Who's Jeremy?" right before killing him.
    • Sounds like he may have assumed the identity of an inmate named Jeremy to infiltrate the jail to complete the assassination.
    • If he assumed someone's identity, perhaps this is why he really didn't want to say what his crime was. He didn't know why the real Jeremy was locked up.
    • He originally planned to accompany and kill Simeon on the way up state before attempting again during the mission to kill the jail's power.
    • He has a ring that obviously wasn't confiscated by the prison guards. (Then again, he could have gone home and got it after escaping.)
    • Was he the Family member mentioned by Chuck?
    • He leaves CJ a detailed map of the prison. Was this from the information gained from their escape attempt or did he have a detailed layout in order to infiltrate and kill Simeon?
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jun 4th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    My mind was blown so many times last night. I'm still taking it all in. The whole WA world just exploded into so many more possibilities.

Congratulations and well done KC. Wow, just wow!
    So so sooo many more possibilities!
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

New Sympathy for Ink. Whe was just Breaking Bad.

Genius learns he has cancer. Wife cheats on him. Kills people. Uses science talents to turn to an afterlife of post apocalypse crime to support his children.

Sounds familiar? Wait, there's more. Guess who is Jesse? None other than Randy. "Let's go Randy. We've got to cook!" "It's not Paul, I'm the one who knocks."

But there is so much that can be made of the cancer connection.
    • The infection keeps Ink alive from his cancer.
    • Yet, the behemoths are dying from it.
    • Tanya died from cancer.
    • Was the chemotherapy a factor in his survival? Then again, the treatment was determined to be no longer effective.
    • Was the chemotherapy a factor in his seemingly partial turning? Or was his intelligence a bigger factor? His eyes stayed green instead of hazing over like the others. But, Randy's eyes stayed brown too, so unless Randy was also a cancer patient then maybe intelligence was the key. Still interesting.
    • It's not stated when his medical records were printed but it is stated that he was given 4 to 6 months. At the latest, starting from May, 2009 that means September to November 2009. He lasted a few months after that, as Nicholas was born in April 2010 and The Ink Runs Dry took place shortly after.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jun 8th, 2016 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Time line goof.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

With all the speculating that's gone on over the past two months, let alone the prior year, KC did not disappoint with his story of Lockdown; nor how it was wrapped up and who roared off into the sunset. No easy feat. Loved it. Thank you.
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    I had to listen to 6 again when I got home from the finale. It's hard to party and concentrate

It was really fun watching the web based fan chat interaction with the cast and crew. For those of you who obviously couldn't see behind the scenes, we were all reading your questions and comments in real-time.

I was very impressed with those of you who answered the trivia questions, and super-fast too, you guys and gals rocked it. KP Coyote, Red Beard, I'm looking at you!
    Likes MrRedBeard, KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I've listened to it twice now...Just wow! Absolutely amazing and definitely calling for a relisten of the entire series just to pay more attention to Jeremy/Oliver...
    I loved the scene at the end...Poor Fredo...
    I'm just happy that Jody, Bogart and Jeremy got out...Probably ended up being my favorite characters.
    Also, I made this...I'm sorry for the probably not too great quality of some of the vocal bits, noise canceling is a bitch :P
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3675982/Bogart.zip
    ...And yes, I was bored... :P
    Ooh! And now we know WHO the father of CJ's kid is, yay! Gotta love the irony of him being from the same Group as the one WHO caused her leg-loss...
    Likes bluestarred, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    He lasted a few months after that, as Nicholas was born in March 2010 and The Ink Runs Dry took place shortly after.[/LIST]
    Witch Doctor you rock with your facility at WA details recall. I commend you. Then there's a but when it comes to your version of the Nicholas timeline. Saul was the one who says that his boy will be born in March. Lizzie wasn't full term until early April, do the math from the 4th of July party. Even if Nicholas arrived early there are other events that put Nick's arrival a little later than March.

In WA reality, CJ and our crew took back the Colony from the Mallers on or about December 15-16, 2009. Riley and Burt bail within a few days- weeks after, and it's mentioned upon their return they'd been gone for 4 months. Also, CJ made Michael and the soldiers bow to her will and wait 4 months until going back to their mission of investigating Ink and the infected. This puts us into April at the absolute earliest. Then the soldiers go to the Twin Towers followed shortly thereafter with the dramatic delivery of Nicholas. This likely puts Nicholas' birthday into April not March. Just a thought.

A further note: As a Doctor you know April also allows just enough time for Puck to heal from his severely broken bones to go on the fateful mission that rescues slime-sucking Simeon on July 23, 2010.

Again Witch Doctor I am so impressed with your recall ability. I'm just splitting hairs here for the "shear" fun of it and not to call you out in a duel. I would lose ... badly. The last two months has been my first forum experience and you and the rest of the fans have made it a joy to try and participate. Thank you one and all.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast