User Tag List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.
    Likes DemetriusH, MickGinger, Witch_Doctor, Storm, Kc liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    For those of you who missed it; when you listen to part six when it comes out June 6th, listen to the first line after the credits read by Michael Swan. It is then that you will hear yours truely. I would like to thank my wife Kristen for making it possible to participate in the Kickstarter for Lockdown. She is the best wife ever. KC for writing and giving me this line. Without him I would not have a character in the W.A.U. That is alive and well. Grayson for directing and recording my line. He is great to work with and ton of fun. And KatE for her fabulous work recorded in Part One of Lockdown. Not only is she dangerous with a machine gun but a great baker and W.A.U. Fan.
    Yeah, I screwed up and it wasn't on the output for the finale event. I've since fixed it and uploaded it to the server. Everything is automated for Monday at 9 am
    Likes KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, I screwed up and it wasn't on the output for the finale event. I've since fixed it and uploaded it to the server. Everything is automated for Monday at 9 am
    Well I wasn't saying that. :P
    I just want to share where it will be. It's really cool that my line is right after Mr. Swan says my name. Makes it easy.
    Likes Kat E liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Well I wasn't saying that. :P
    I just want to share where it will be. It's really cool that my line is right after Mr. Swan says my name. Makes it easy.
    An intro ... How amazing is that!!! [rhetorical] Way to score. Congrats!! I'm looking forward to kicking back to listen to the entire series front to back. It's been quite the wild ride on all levels for everyone. The listeners, check. The characters in the story, check. The cast and crew, check. KC and family, triple check. The story itself, check. Grayson...OMG, check. What a difference a year makes.
    Likes KPCoyote liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    WOW, just finished listening. what an amazing ending and a great lead in for future stories. Theory first, Fredo was the behemoth that killed the soldiers and then Puck killed him...kinda happy and sad at the same time, to know he survived but to find out he was turned into some monster, but glad to know what happened to him. Now we have to jump back to before the credits. It was awesome to find out they all survived and that they were "good". I hope KC is able to lead into a series on "The Family" I would be very interested to hear about all of them. I like that Jeremy wasn't some crazed psycho and that he was approachable, trustworthy, and had a sense of honor, makes you want to hear more about the family and him as well as Bogart and Jodi.

I can't believe that Simeon was like a hitman of sorts killing those guys on the heist, crazy, but very cool twist. I can't wait for more. Amazing job to all involved I will keep singing your praises to the masses.
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Lockdown was overall....disappointing. It really suffered from a severe lack of something that really drove the original series through it's emotional highs and lows and riveting story: Reef Systems Inc.

Reef Systems Inc began in 1984 by principals who were educated and enjoyed the business of aquatic animal life. Reef Systems has had the opportunity to work with some of the finest establishments creating showcase pieces in restaurants, theme parks, offices, and custom homes.

Everything else was amazing. But the lack of Reef Systems, Inc really brought the entire series down from a solid 8.5/10 to around maybe a 3/10.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Sanus View Post
    Everything else was amazing. But the lack of Reef Systems, Inc really brought the entire series down from a solid 8.5/10 to around maybe a 3/10.
    Brilliant!!! You put your finger right on the pulse point. Hmm, I always wanted my own reef of Sea Dragons...and now I'm thinking about it again. Thank you.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Pin

Our newest celebrity.
    Likes DemetriusH, KPCoyote, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!