User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Finally Listening Party

So, who is going to have a Listening Party for Lockdown? I am so excited for part six that I had to take the night off from work.
    I know that once the escape plan is started that many of our survivors will probably die. Anyway, I would like to know if anyone else is going to tune into the YouTube live feed of the finally or get together with other fans. Anyone in San Diego? I only know two other fans at work, but they couldn't get the day off.
    Likes Behemothbel1296 liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

You know I'd be at that listening party. Unfortunately, I live a ways away from San Diego. Almost two hours I believe. But I cleared my schedule just for this!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Behemothbel1296 View Post
    You know I'd be at that listening party. Unfortunately, I live a ways away from San Diego. Almost two hours I believe. But I cleared my schedule just for this!
    I'm so glad to hear that I will be joined online.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

I'll be here! The only other person that lives near me to listen to it with me is my older sister. We're both anxiously waiting.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

We should pick a specific something to eat and/or drink while watching the Finale from our various locations. I think Trader Joe's has a Fat Weasel Ale, which might be ironic. Pizza and a cheap Chianti would be an idea. PB&J sandwich with a bite out of it, an apple and granola bar...but that's far too difficult to pair with anything but milk. Just a thought to toss out there.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    We should pick a specific something to eat and/or drink while watching the Finale from our various locations. I think Trader Joe's has a Fat Weasel Ale, which might be ironic. Pizza and a cheap Chianti would be an idea. PB&J sandwich with a bite out of it, an apple and granola bar...but that's far too difficult to pair with anything but milk. Just a thought to toss out there.
    That sounds like fun. I have some of those items already.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I LOVE this idea. I might drink a Gatorade and set aside a glass in memory of Gavin, in case he doesn't survive. I have to say that RAT will not likely be on my menu.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I LOVE this idea. I might drink a Gatorade and set aside a glass in memory of Gavin, in case he doesn't survive. I have to say that RAT will not likely be on my menu.
    Rats get a bad wrap and don't deserve to be a menu item. Poor squeaky, furry guys. Funnily enough, it would take an apocalypse to make me drink Gatorade. I've just never acquired the taste.

I'I did go and buy a six pack of Fat Weasel Ale in anticipation. m thinking of cookies for dessert, like fig newtons or Oreos, or perhaps a traditional chocolate chip.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Rats get a bad wrap and don't deserve to be a menu item. Poor squeaky, furry guys. Funnily enough, it would take an apocalypse to make me drink Gatorade. I've just never acquired the taste.

I'I did go and buy a six pack of Fat Weasel Ale in anticipation. m thinking of cookies for dessert, like fig newtons or Oreos, or perhaps a traditional chocolate chip.
    Don't forget Skittles.
    Likes drlevi0831, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    Don't forget Skittles.
    I was trying to stay more WALD than WA. But if we add Skittles then Chips and Salsa for Tommy need to be added for an App. Wow! And Ouch!! A menu for teenagers. Maybe we should add a Quinoa and Kale salad as a side dish for anyone over 30. :>}
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast