User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Lockdown Timeline, I am confused

Has anyone put together a Lockdown timeline?

When Simeon is picked up he says he had only been a prisoner for a few months. He was picked up after Ink had been killed so he might have been in the prison when the soliders were attacked. That means he was in the prison for a year right?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Has anyone put together a Lockdown timeline?

When Simeon is picked up he says he had only been a prisoner for a few months. He was picked up after Ink had been killed so he might have been in the prison when the soliders were attacked. That means he was in the prison for a year right?
    The jury is still deliberating on that issue. I think that Simeon was stuck in the jail until the soldiers gave him the opportunity to escape. There were plenty on earthquake supplies for just one person is the rest of the group was dead. I think Fredo was the Behemoth that had all the horns and spikes which the soldiers killed.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    The jury is still deliberating on that issue. I think that Simeon was stuck in the jail until the soldiers gave him the opportunity to escape. There were plenty on earthquake supplies for just one person is the rest of the group was dead. I think Fredo was the Behemoth that had all the horns and spikes which the soldiers killed.
    NOT FREDO! He is my favorite contract killer. I still think he is going to sacrifice himself to try to save Jodi... Only to see Ink capture her.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    NOT FREDO! He is my favorite contract killer. I still think he is going to sacrifice himself to try to save Jodi... Only to see Ink capture her.
    They've been working their butts off to get out of the Twins, so if anything Simeon may discover how Ink has been getting in and out. I still think Simeon was out of the Twins because he seemed legitimately surprised to hear about the fire from CJ. I too hope Fredo doesn't become an Ink minion.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    They've been working their butts off to get out of the Twins, so if anything Simeon may discover how Ink has been getting in and out. I still think Simeon was out of the Twins because he seemed legitimately surprised to hear about the fire from CJ. I too hope Fredo doesn't become an Ink minion.
    Now that I think about it Jodi would make a great "smart one" zombie and Fredo would be a killer Behemoth.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

The order of event's as we know them are: 1) Events of Lockdown, 2) Irwin Soldiers investigate the jail, 3)Simon is found by Burt, Puck and CJ, 4) One or two years after Nicholas is born, Burt and Puck return to the jail.

What we don't know is when did Simon escape the jail.

About the timeline, when CJ started to interview Simon, she said the date was July 14, 2010. The outbreak started May 8th, 2009. This places the current event about four months from the "The Ink Runs Dry" Nicholas is conceived on July 4th, 2009, born in March 2010. Ink runs dry sometime shortly after that.

During this time: Puck heals from his wounds, the Colonists track down some Mallers (With pretty good intel too. They have a list of Eastern Bay Inmates and know Weasel by sight.)

My first round of questions:
    When did Simon escape and how long was he alone before his capture by the Mallers? We might have to wait for the end to find out. He only says that he wandered around alone for a while before being picked up by the Mallers a few weeks before being 'rescued' by Burt and Puck. When the Fort Irwin Soldiers investigate the twin Towers jail they discover Behemoths roaming around inside. It seems likely that Simon escaped long before that. I can't imagine them being in there with the Big Ones very long, safely. BUUUTTTT!!!!!! Simon tells everyone that he was at the jail 'til the bitter end!'So, what does he consider to be the "bitter end?" The 'bitter end' could mean when Ink's experiments were underway or, when they were near their completion when the soldiers arrived. So, yep the jury is definitely still out.

We can guess that he was captured AFTER the team took the Colony from the Mallers because of unfamiliarity with the Colony and his claim to have been picked up within the previous coupe of weeks.

When did the electrical fire, that CJ said destroyed the surveillance system in the jail take place? The power was out when the Fort Irwin soldiers went there, and it was a year or two later when the Colonists went back to retrieve their bodies. So it is more likely that it happened before the power grid went down. It would have to have been discovered AFTER the Irwin Soldiers were killed and BEFORE Simon is interviewed by CJ.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; May 23rd, 2016 at 06:37 PM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I think Puck is going to have sounds choice words for Puck after he hears Simeon retell his tale. I really think that Simeon trapped the soldiers in Twin Towers. Maybe unintentionally. Maybe he took advantage of them being there.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

But how would he have trapped them unintentionally, or intentionally? Where would he have been when the soldiers were in the jail looking around? And if he was still in the jail at that time, how would he have avoided the big ones? Those things were starving! Remember what Puck said about that one they killed. How his middle was all shriveled up because he was starving. Simeon seems like a smart guy though. He must have found ways to avoid them until he escaped. Now this has me wondering if Ink didn't do anything to Simeon for a reason? And I do feel like Fredo was that big one with those things coming from his head. So many questions. I hope they’re all answered soon.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Well the Behemoths were trapped in the Jail by Ink. So it makes me think that there has to be some place in the jail that Simeon could have held up in. Then when the soldiers got through certain doors and pulled the attention of the Behemoths away he ran for it. Unfortunately trapping the soldiers.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

That's a good point. I see that happening. I kind of hope we see something like that come June 3rd! I am literally bouncing with excitement. What do you think happened to Jodi? And who do you think is going to be the next to go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast