User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Eastern Bay vs Twin Towers

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that the depiction of the Mallers make them seem more like the criminals on the Adam West version of Batman and Robin or like the various gang members from the 70s movie The Warriors, than the hardened thugs of today. I always imagined Scratch, Tardust and Bricks looking like they were on their way to a rumble at the local sock hop. Listening to the other Mallers speak didn't help their image either. Charlie was a complete wuss and Weasel (Weasel? Seriously, was this guy locked up since the 1950s?) sounded like a carbon copy of Tardust.

Now the Twin Towers inmates sound more hard core in a contemporary way. Their speech pattern, vocabulary, attitude... and that's just the non violent offenders that's feature in Lockdown.

So, in a rumble, beat down, gang war or what ever fights are called nowadays, WHO WILL WIN?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm gonna stick my neck out here and say that the depiction of the Mallers make them seem more like the criminals on the Adam West version of Batman and Robin or like the various gang members from the 70s movie The Warriors, than the hardened thugs of today. I always imagined Scratch, Tardust and Bricks looking like they were on their way to a rumble at the local sock hop. Listening to the other Mallers speak didn't help their image either. Charlie was a complete wuss and Weasel (Weasel? Seriously, was this guy locked up since the 1950s?) sounded like a carbon copy of Tardust.

Now the Twin Towers inmates sound more hard core in a contemporary way. Their speech pattern, vocabulary, attitude... and that's just the non violent offenders that's feature in Lockdown.

So, in a rumble, beat down, gang war or what ever fights are called nowadays, WHO WILL WIN?
    I'll take the Twins. Or at least the group trapped in T-Block.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Mallers. They don't have the hesitation that would still be in the inmates from the Twins. They're more "villainous"

But don't let me stop the convo. What about individual match-ups? Jeremy vs Scratch?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Mallers. They don't have the hesitation that would still be in the inmates from the Twins. They're more "villainous"

But don't let me stop the convo. What about individual match-ups? Jeremy vs Scratch?
    We already know that Scratch would take any opponent down immediately to maintain power.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    We already know that Scratch would take any opponent down immediately to maintain power.
    It'd be an awesome match-up to see if Jeremy's flirty, ironic humor and "pretty boy" greaser looks would disarm Scratch enough that when push came to slice she'd hesitate and give him first strike capability. Jeremy has a really strong self-preservation instinct and is better at reading people than Scratch, so I'd think he'd size her up in a couple of heart beats and either bed her or kill her. Scratch wouldn't see what hit her, or she would for a split second.

Mallers v T-block is a tougher choice. But the Mallers have it, if only because Jodi is a scrapper, not a fighter. Dani is a defender, not an aggressor. It would take a bizarre set of circumstances for our band of brothers/sisters to take down the same sized group of Mallers. The Mallers have more experience in the field of taking out infected, while T-block does best with planned Ops.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 22nd, 2016 at 12:48 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

I still pull for the T-Blocks. If they had gotten out around the same time as the Mallers I could see them making a better "camp" and being smarter about how and who they would engage in the zombie world.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    I think with Dani, Jodie, and Jeremy's ability to think and plan, Fredos Muscle, and bogart and Simon being decent fighters, they'd have a better shot than people might think depending on which mallers were talking about. Now I'm only including who's-currently-still around, that's not figuring in chuck and mark bringing what their stuff to the table
    Likes Kat E liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

When you say "villainous", that makes me see cartoon villains even more. But I see your point. I will hand it too them that they are extremely disciplined for people who just broke out of a prison. They follow directions like soldiers.

Now Jeremy vs Scratch? That's a tough one.

Scratch's strength seems heavily dependent on her authority over her minions. Either by threat or persuasion. (She shows her persuasiveness in the Colony when Durai calls her out, and Tardust describes it when he is captured by Burt and Riley)

Jeremy is intelligent with a finely tuned BS detector. But he doesn't seem like a leader, rather he points out flaws or strengths in other plans. He makes a case and, if need be, he carries it out himself. Also, I doubt he would have a problem decking a woman if he felt it necessary.

They are both LOUD! Most likely zombies would be attracted to their screaming and eat them before either could win a fight.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; May 24th, 2016 at 01:17 PM. Reason: WHEN a fight? They're must be a reason four this righting mistake.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Scratch is too Cobra Kai. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy sir!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I'll take the Twins. Or at least the group trapped in T-Block.
    Me too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast