User Tag List

Thread: Mini Series

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Mini Series

I honestly didn't know where else to post this as it doesn't really relate to any current series or the old one. I've listened to were alive probably countless times all the way through and still haven't gotten bored with it yet, and doubt I ever will. Lockdown is looking to be equally as addicting to listen too. Since its been said that lockdown isn't the only series like it that's coming I was wondering if either of these ideas would be possible? These are just a couple of ideas I thought would be really interesting to hear and they would be shorter so it would fit the mini series vibe

CJ: I'd love to hear like a prologue kinda story told from her perspective. Where she was when the outbreak hit, meeting up with her people from Dunbar, setting that place up etc. the ending could be like right before or right after she sends the convoy that ink ambushed

Victor: similar to the CJ idea, showing how the colony got to the shape it was by the time Michael and the others found them. This is the one I'm not so sure on because maybe that would be too big of a stretch of time but it still could be fun to hear

That's all I got for this one. Please keep up the awesome work KC and gang, you never fail to entertain me

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

We, as fans were given a hint to other survivor towns in the last episode of We're Alive: A Story of Survival. At least I did. I would be interested in learning more about those places and people.

I'd also love to hear more about Nick.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

We're Alive: Left Behind (Mini-sode)