User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    For some reason I just had a feels that chuck wouldn't make it through the episode. I was surprised it wasn't a zombie that did him in though.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gossett View Post
    Here's another one. eda14's post reminds me on Angels line, "Shoot that bitch in the face". One of my favorite quotes in the series!!!
    Good one. That comedic banter was pretty good. One of my favorite lines.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Can you imagine what they will watch once the cameras are up and running?
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiemom View Post
    Well they did say at the end, "he's covered in blood" and then "most of its not even his blood. So I'm thinking its a Tommy situation where just a bit of blood can get into the wound and infect him.
    How about Mark's coughing and sniffling as the inmates leave to make weapons. He's also not had much of an appetite (everyone including Gavin is screamingly hungry) and his thought processes seem a tad cloudy (some poor judgment in dealing with the inmates and he should know better). So is Mark coming down with something flu-like or something more life threatening?? Oooo scary kids.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 10th, 2016 at 12:03 AM.
    Likes Zombiemom, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Well, if Mark is on his way out, that will shatter the whole dangerous but vulnerable prisoner and controlling guard dynamic. I can't wait to see how this cliffhanger pans out.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered

Spoiler Alert for anyone who hasn't listened to the first 3 Chapters of We're Alive. The timeline as we wrap up LD Episode 3 in the Twin Towers jail it's a heart pumping, early morning of day three, post-outbreak--May 10, 2009. The inmates/guards have makeshift weapons, a small truce established, limited access to other areas, have a good supply of food and water, yet are surrounded by infected. On another side of town we have the WA Tower where we've lost Todd and rescued Lizzie the night before, and our merry band is busily scavenging their new digs for supplies, and securing the lobby-again. Meanwhile, Burt is still trapped in the bathroom of his own gun store without weapons or food, and is barred from going anywhere, including arming himself, because the infected are waiting just outside the door. Query: So now that the scenario is fully established...under those conditions would you rather be with other people trapped in a jail or all by your lonesome in your bathroom when you're surrounded by things that want to disassemble and eat you?? There's no right answer, but I also don't think the answer is as easy at it may appear at first blush. It may even become more complicated as the rest of Lockdown unfolds. Just food for thought.
    Last edited by Kat E; May 10th, 2016 at 11:50 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Its been while since I have been in here posting! glad to see some familiar faces.... Just caught up with ep. 1, 2 and 3...Gonna listen for a second time before digging in.. But just wanted to say the KC has knocked this out of the park again! the cast is awesome, and i'm loving Lockdown.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Merlin1274, Storm liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Really enjoying this new adventure...would be quite happy to see it go up to chapter 48 same as WA! Just saying KC...if you make it, we will listen! If Mark (Dyke) doesn't make it then I see them all turning on Danni and bullying her into letting them out!

Would be interesting to see anything of Ink or his experiments in seg (that Puck and the soldiers found)

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Well damn......I had my money on Mark dying first. Looks like he may be on his way out anyways, but poor chuck man

Other than mark I'm gonna say....Bogart goes next

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Carp, I'm late but Eps 4 is out, lockdown!!!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast